Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How long until my dates?

Glyndwr

Midshipman
I passed my fitness test yesterday which was the last thing I needed to pass. I had to fill out the National Security Vetting online and I was just wondering if anyone knew roughly when I will get my dates?

It all completely depends on the waiting list for your job. I know some people that only waited a week or two after their fitness test, whereas I waited 4 months after my fitness test for a date and other people have waited over a year for their dates. The best people to speak to is your CA at your AFCO for a rough estimate

Last edited:
I did my prnc a month ago and there were a couple of WE's there, and most of them have been waiting 1-2 years since their RT to entry date :)

Ohh that's a while! Well I'm hoping it won't be that long, it was only 4 weeks ago I re-applied. The CPO at the AFCO told me they would 'jump all over my application' and I've been very lucky how quick he has gotten me through it all.

ET(WE) is between 6-8 months test to entry, assuming there are no delays. In any case, go by what your careers adviser tells you, no-one else.

Latest Threads