How long until my dates?

I passed my fitness test yesterday which was the last thing I needed to pass. I had to fill out the National Security Vetting online and I was just wondering if anyone knew roughly when I will get my dates?

It all completely depends on the waiting list for your job. I know some people that only waited a week or two after their fitness test, whereas I waited 4 months after my fitness test for a date and other people have waited over a year for their dates. The best people to speak to is your CA at your AFCO for a rough estimate

Last edited:
I did my prnc a month ago and there were a couple of WE's there, and most of them have been waiting 1-2 years since their RT to entry date :)

Ohh that's a while! Well I'm hoping it won't be that long, it was only 4 weeks ago I re-applied. The CPO at the AFCO told me they would 'jump all over my application' and I've been very lucky how quick he has gotten me through it all.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
ET(WE) is between 6-8 months test to entry, assuming there are no delays. In any case, go by what your careers adviser tells you, no-one else.