How long should a woman wait after childbirth to make love?

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
Re: How long should a woman wait after childbirth to make lo

Interesting question this one, but no doubt RJ will give you the correct answer with his outstanding breadth of knowledge, and total grasp of the human condition, and his astonishing range of good advice and total lack of anything practical to contribute...

seafarer1939

War Hero

the doctor at Newcastle General said that it was safest and best to wait until the wife has left the delivery room!
Never been a matelot I reckon.

RonJeremy

Banned

Dicky said:
Interesting question this one, but no doubt RJ will give you the correct answer with his outstanding breadth of knowledge, and total grasp of the human condition, and his astonishing range of good advice and total lack of anything practical to contribute...

Dicky my good friend, I can't help but notice a seething maelstrom of angst combined with a plethora of emotional turmoil. Is there anything you wish me to help you with on a spiritual level? The abuse you suffered at the hands of your Grandfather and Father is not your fault, let go of your guilt. Just because you now have to wear a tampon up your well fcuked farter (due to the repeated battering recieved from Gramps mutton dagger) to stop your colon from prolapsing into your undercrackers you shouldn't blame yourself. Come on Dicky....let it out...talk to us....we're here for you. Think of the forum users as your extended support structure, share your anally influenced agony with us mate. Daddy can no longer hurt you.....

Rumrat

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:
Nails said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
How many kid's have you fathered? God forbid that you were ever given the right too.........
Dous a favour, go shit out a small footie team and let us know how you feel after woulds.

Or is your daddy still pounding your arse, like a good lil boy :lol:

Someone has already shit out a load of crap as a football team, it's called Manchester City.