How long do i need to wait?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Ryanryan2121, Aug 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From completing (hopefully.) My PJFT until i get a date. If the AFCO tell me its an 8-9 month wait, does that mean i wait that long for a response or do i hear back well before then?
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Generally entry dates are allocated one term ahead of entry, so for example, if your entry date is predicted to be between Easter and Summer 09, you will be notified of your date usually between Jan to March 09 & so on.
  3. FFS it means exactly what the AFCO tells you, Why TF are you asking?
  4. Thank you ninja for your help, appreciate it. Hig, thank you for providing some really usefull help how would us newbies cope if it wasn't for your useless whining. If ninja understood the question i obviously asked a reasonably understandable question. No matter how stupid it may be.
  5. What part of listen to your fukcing AFCO don`t you understand, this is an UNOFFICIAL SITE, Do you speak English?
  6. Higgy, manners please! :roll:

PS: I think I'll nominate long-suffering Ninja for an OBE - for Services to Newbies! ;)
  7. I second that nomination. Some of the utter drizzle guised as "questions" that he has had to answer over on other sites (no names) are diabolical to say the least.
  8. your a complete an utter prick mate! every single thread i go on your on there moaning and arguing with people! and asking people why they are asking what you think are stupid questions! maybe to them they are not stupid questions hence the reason they are asking them and putting them in the newbie section. is that not the whole point in this section???? only guys with sense seem to be ninja and supermario who give people useful helpful advice!

sort it out :threaten:

9. Perhaps if people thought before asking such stupid questions it would help. They certainly make themselves look stupid especially when they already have the answer from the AFCO, the official source for info