How long after PJFT can I expect an entry date

i did my pft in early december and my selection interview 2 weeks ago and my security clearance has only just been granted, how is this so fast for you? does anybody know if my AFCO will be notified that my clearance has been complted so i can be put on the waiting list for raleigh?
I had been in the process of joining for almost two years so already had my medical done. I changed the branch I was applying for and it’s a sought after one atm so I got pushed through.
I went in for an interview early December and had to complete the security clearance that same week and also book in for my fitness test again.

I think because I’ve been waiting so long already my afco got sick of me calling up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
i did my pft in early december and my selection interview 2 weeks ago and my security clearance has only just been granted, how is this so fast for you? does anybody know if my AFCO will be notified that my clearance has been complted so i can be put on the waiting list for raleigh?
Believe you can be given a date aslong as the clearance is underway.

Considering the terrorist threat these days it's good of @JKelso and @Maxpowers to let the world and his dog know their travel plans in detail on an open forum!!:rolleyes:

Persec FFS chaps, talk details via pm, and don't put it on Facebook or any other media platform.

Persec = personal security!!

JKelso

Midshipman
Considering the terrorist threat these days it's good of @JKelso and @Maxpowers to let the world and his dog know their travel plans in detail on an open forum!!:rolleyes:

Persec FFS chaps, talk details via pm, and don't put it on Facebook or any other media platform.

Persec = personal security!!
Wasn’t conspicuous at all when hundreds of serving military personnel were raising money and awareness on the streets ahead of Remembrance Sunday. Providing that the transport to Plymouth is not exclusively reserved for RN recruits and no one’s marching down the aisles humming Heart of Oak, I’m sure we’ll all be fine.

Wasn’t conspicuous at all when hundreds of serving military personnel were raising money and awareness on the streets ahead of Remembrance Sunday. Providing that the transport to Plymouth is not exclusively reserved for RN recruits and no one’s marching down the aisles humming Heart of Oak, I’m sure we’ll all be fine.
Keep on thinking that way if you wish, just make sure you stay awake during your security lecture in week 2, you may learn some harsh facts, and poppy appeal collections are a different kettle of fish so irrelevant.

JKelso

Midshipman
Keep on thinking that way if you wish, just make sure you stay awake during your security lecture in week 2, you may learn some harsh facts, and poppy appeal collections are a different kettle of fish so irrelevant.
With the heightened threat of terrorism, why would an unidentifiable ‘JKelso’ off the Internet be at more risk than active servicemen and women out in uniform on the streets during Poppy Appeal?

Because someone in uniform being attacked is obvious to joe public, we even did it at the height of the IRA atrocities on the mainland but when wearing civvy's it was low profile time. I'll leave it there as you'll get the full personal security brief when you get to Raleigh.

Latest Threads