How long after PJFT can I expect an entry date

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Good evening chaps,
Just completed my PJFT today and I am just wondering if there was any lads or lasses or anyone in the know about how long I would be expecting an entry date , prnc etc etc
AET btw
Cheers folks!

I applied for AET did my run on the Tuesday Of last week, chased it up on the Thursday morning and got an offer of my entry date that day. So call the afco to chase it up

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Yeah Its in hand now, Just completeing my online clearance now . When you going in mate I could well be in with you as my AFCO is very active .

Yeah Its in hand now, Just completeing my online clearance now . When you going in mate I could well be in with you as my AFCO is very active .
Ah ok my clearance was all done before my run because my fitness went out of date.

I join up may 19th, Prnc last week of April

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Nice one , yeah it seems its depending on what AFCO some lads do sc very early or its the last thing . See you there hopefully!

Last edited:

JKelso

Midshipman
Good evening chaps,
Just completed my PJFT today and I am just wondering if there was any lads or lasses or anyone in the know about how long I would be expecting an entry date , prnc etc etc
AET btw
Cheers folks!
I’ve applied for AET. Had my PJFT four weeks ago and got my starting date for Raleigh on June 2nd, PRNC in April (not been told yet of the exact date).

I have my pjft on the 4th Feb any pointers?
I'm making the time for my age bracket is there anything else they test you on like press-up ect .
They’ll ask you to fill out a bit of paperwork (don’t forget to take your passport). Then you’ll go to a consultation room where they’ll measure your height, weight, and blood pressure. The assessor will run you through a few stretches and then they’ll go through a few ground rules before you start... can’t listen to music or touch any part of the treadmill (other than to increase/decrease the speed).

I had my speed at 14kph (increased it to 15 for the last few minutes)... finished the run in 10:13.

Good luck!

They’ll ask you to fill out a bit of paperwork (don’t forget to take your passport). Then you’ll go to a consultation room where they’ll measure your height, weight, and blood pressure. The assessor will run you through a few stretches and then they’ll go through a few ground rules before you start... can’t listen to music or touch any part of the treadmill (other than to increase/decrease the speed).

I had my speed at 14kph (increased it to 15 for the last few minutes)... finished the run in 10:13.

Good luck!
I was allowed music on every pjft I’ve done, must be down to discretion! Glad I did Cos boy it’s boring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Yeah, could be. It will have only been eight months from when I took my RT to when I start at Raleigh.

How’s your fitness?
Good mate I run 5k 2-3 times a week and and have pretty good upper body , going to start swimming soon and start doing some more gym work in the meantime.

Good evening chaps,
AET btw
Cheers folks!
Hi mate did my PJFT and was offered my PRNC a week later, declined as I wanted more training and they gave me a date for 25 of this month and a Raleigh date for the 28th of may

I applied for AET did my run on the Tuesday Of last week, chased it up on the Thursday morning and got an offer of my entry date that day. So call the afco to chase it up
i did my pft in early december and my selection interview 2 weeks ago and my security clearance has only just been granted, how is this so fast for you? does anybody know if my AFCO will be notified that my clearance has been complted so i can be put on the waiting list for raleigh?

Latest Threads