How long after face to face medical do you get your Fitness test date?

Texast

Midshipman
The wording in your question suggest you expect to be given a date - as far as I’m aware you have to ring up the gym and organise this yourself.

Faded

Badgeman
Oh I wasn’t aware you had to ring the gym and organise it yourself! News to me haha but thank you for giving me some answers!
You'll get a letter or however it's done nowdays to say you must book the test by a certain date. I'm sure you know but obviously you can only do this when you've passed the medical, no need to ring up now!

Hammer.b

Midshipman
Currently 31 bit probably 32 by the time I get there! The RN website is so vague it’s almost confusing haha

Many thanks
Youll need to achieve a time of 11 minutes 58 seconds whilst you are in raleigh, you have 2 chances to do this; in week 1 and in week 5, if you fail the one in the first week it has to be under 25% over the time, however there is n9 margine for error in week 5.

Shipspotter

Badgeman
Youll need to achieve a time of 11 minutes 58 seconds whilst you are in raleigh, you have 2 chances to do this; in week 1 and in week 5, if you fail the one in the first week it has to be under 25% over the time, however there is n9 margine for error in week 5.
Brilliant, I’ll always for a minimum of 11.30 for Raleigh that way I won’t have to worry about it!!

Thanks for your help

Latest Threads