How long after application to find out if got interview?

Discussion in 'RFA' started by PercyE36, Mar 15, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey people! I'm new here and just applied for RFA as a Rating SG2. Seamanship Apprentice?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how many there looking for ana when's the next intake? Questions I can ask theRFA I know! I just can't wait till tomorrow to ring!

Also how long do you wait to get an interview? And how the application process works step by step upto finding out if your successful or not? And how longs the wait between steps? More in depth than the info on the RFA site?

Many thanks in advance :) if there's some where I can research this just let me know :)

2. From sending in an application letter to starting at Raleigh it took me a little less than one year. The process is very slow.

They'll contact you eventually one way or another.

3. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Hey people? WTF type of salutation is that? Only on -American-television.

4. Thanks bleeh, I didn't know much about it till I heard them on the radio, and decided to look into it, Now I have it seems there doing quite a lot on the recruitment drive lately. It looks good as well if you can get in.

It's better than 'Hey you guys' Seadog haha!

5. He sounds young, idealistic and keen Seadog, somehow I think he might have trouble fitting in :)

6. Ive been in the application process for over a year! But finally got my date last month! So how long it takes will vary