How is everyone else getting along?

Hi everyone!

I applied to the Navy at the beginning of June. I have yet still to receive confirmation for my FAT date and AIB - my ACLO originally told me I would be looking at the Jan 10 intake, that's looking highly unlikely now! How are others getting on?

My friend who is hoping to join the RAF as a pilot applied mid-July this year and received his confirmation for OASC (their equivalent to the AIB) about 2 months ago.

What the hell is going on - at this rate I won't even get into the April intake!

I started the application process over a year ago.

Settled into it like a big comfy chair.

Suggest you grab a cuppa and do the same :thumbleft:

RoverDen said:
Hi everyone!

I applied to the Navy at the beginning of June. I have yet still to receive confirmation for my FAT date and AIB - my ACLO originally told me I would be looking at the Jan 10 intake, that's looking highly unlikely now! How are others getting on?

My friend who is hoping to join the RAF as a pilot applied mid-July this year and received his confirmation for OASC (their equivalent to the AIB) about 2 months ago.

What the hell is going on - at this rate I won't even get into the April intake!
And you have a friend who is a Crab!!!!

CityBoy1988 said:
I started my application at the start of October, had my SIFT 2 weeks ago and now waiting for a FAT date.
I stood in New St once waiting for my fat date but the ugly tw*t stood me up, so I can commiserate with you. :wink: