How gay are you.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by carlm, Apr 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You ferkin pouf Carl :lol: Got 13%, though as with all multiple choice questionaires the 'correct' answers are obvious. You'll be posting Qand As from your latest Cosmo next, buy Guns & Ammo like a real man :D
  2. 40% gay - surprised it wasn't more :roll:
  3. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

26% - mind you thought I was in Fcuking trouble the first time the needle went round.... then realised it was just working it out.
  4. 10 % and i thought i was caring and sensitive. Oh well that must be why I'm single with a right arm like popeye
  5. 10% it is all so obvious,
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

23% mind you I've had my doubts about SF for a while now :wink: :wink:
  7. 25%… I must be mellowing in my old age :eek:
  8. 16% Gay now looking for a gay guy who is 16% hetrosexual should be a match.

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I thought you and AAC were an item :oops:
  10. 26%...thought it would be more...disappointed!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

11. ... er.. it depends which 16% .. if it's the grey matter or your dick you'll be in trouble at CTC ... but you'll look lovely on parade and you'll be the section blanket on Hunters Moon :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. 20%, bugger me - but which 20%? LOL at SF - when that red meter went into the gay half I started looking for a sharp knife!
  13. 13%...knew I shouldn't trim my pubes!
  14. Ahh nuts, 33% poof ;)
  15. 20% for me.Must be brcause I love the idea of girls getting it on.£100 for a shirt you got to be joking.
  16. ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    im 56% gay... is that good or bad.
    well it says in in the middle so im a cool hetro babe.......
  17. But we like you as the bi-babe that you so obviously are :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. cool...........i think.... :twisted: :oops: :twisted: :oops: :oops:
  19. 46% gay.... well adjusted "hetero babe", according to them.

Ianthesmudger - it's fine to trim your pubes, it's just shaving them that mings.