Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

how gay are you?

NozzyNozzer said:
Nemo said:
40 per cent.......is that good ????

I hold the record so far at 46%. Leather trousers, redorating, etc. Don't be disheartened Nemo. If it really wanted to determine the gayness of respondents it would, as Sharkey has pointed out, contain some slightly more relevant questions, such as:-

Do you fancy blokes?
Do you get turned on in the shower by men's naked bodies/bums/cocks?
Do you prefer to sleep with men?
Have you ever spent 8 weeks or more sleeping in an all male dormatory?
Have you ever volunteered to serve in an all male environment (eg. Submarine Service)?
Have you ever worn a naval uniform?
Are you a Matelot?

If you answer YES to ANY TWO of these questions, then obviously you're, er, gay! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it was the question about lubricants that did for me.

Nemo said:

Tell us more Nemo, your secret's safe with us! Then again, perhaps not!

The only lubricant I get to handle these days is the stuff that makes my turntable go round smoothly, so I can stare, mesmerised by the hanging gold plated weights suspended from the platform (Mitchell GyroDecks are VERY ADDICTIVE - just to watch, let alone listen to!!!). Bit wobbly though!

NozzyNozzer said:
Do you fancy blokes?
Have you ever volunteered to serve in an all male environment (eg. Submarine Service)?
Are you a Matelot?

If you answer YES to ANY TWO of these questions, then obviously you're, er, gay! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No. No. No - prefer the wife's snoring. Yes. Of course not - are you a fool? Yes. Yes. On top of all that I'm a nurse! Gay as a gay thing, obviously!

come_the_day said:
NozzyNozzer said:
Do you fancy blokes?
Are you a Matelot?

No. No. No - prefer the wife's snoring. Yes. Of course not - are you a fool? Yes. Yes. On top of all that I'm a nurse! Gay as a gay thing, obviously!

Was that 'Of course not...' in response to joining the Elite Submarine Service? I don't know. What's the Navy cumming to!

NozzyNozzer said:
Nemo said:

Tell us more Nemo, your secret's safe with us! Then again, perhaps not!

The only lubricant I get to handle these days is the stuff that makes my turntable go round smoothly, so I can stare, mesmerised by the hanging gold plated weights suspended from the platform (Mitchell GyroDecks are VERY ADDICTIVE - just to watch, let alone listen to!!!). Bit wobbly though!

Nozzy,

I am still driving a Thorens TD150 AB. Purchased in 1970 and still as good as the day it was bought.

I still use a Sure M75 E cartridge and Koss Pro 44 earphones.

Heaven....even now.

Nemo said:
Nozzy,

I am still driving a Thorens TD150 AB. Purchased in 1970 and still as good as the day it was bought.

Heaven....even now.

And you can still get a stylus for the cartridge too. That's very good! I'm just about to buy, what for me is the most horrifyingly expensive cartridge in my life - my first moving coil - an Ortofon Kontrapunkt a - where the stylii cannot be replaced. It is costing a third of the cost of a new GyroDec, that is £450! When I joined-up I could have bought a very comfortable detatched house for that! 8O

NozzyNozzer said:
Nemo said:
Nozzy,

Heaven....even now.

And you can still get a stylus for the cartridge too. That's very good! I'm just about to buy, what for me is the most horrifyingly expensive cartridge in my life - my first moving coil - an Ortofon Kontrapunkt a - where the stylii cannot be replaced. It is costing a third of the cost of a new GyroDec, that is £450! When I joined-up I could have bought a very comfortable detatched house for that! 8O

Technics 1200, Stanton cartridges for me all the way baby.

Dunno what the hell hi-fi equipment has got to do with being in the gays though.

NozzyNozzer said:
Nemo said:
Nozzy,

Heaven....even now.

Serious Nozzy.......seriosly serious.

You have too much dosh.

Nemo said:
Serious Nozzy.......seriosly serious.

You have too much dosh.

Sadly not Nemo, on my salary that's just over one third of my monthly pay! (Or after all the bills have been paid and new academic books* bought, it's what I have left over!) When I think of all the lemonade, sticky buns, boot polish, Persil and replacement kit that I could have bought as a Junior though... :wink:

*Academic books alone cost a small fortune. One might reasonably expect to pay £60 for a 60-90 page book on some esoteric aspect of jurisprudence, though admittedly you get them free if you write a book review. My annual academic book bill is roughly the same as the cost of a Kontrapunkt c cartridge

Latest Threads