Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How fcuking rich am I.....

Hello poor people.......I can say that because I am now quite rich.

I've just had a letter from Spain telling me I have won 915,810.00 euros...cool or what? I never even knew the Loteria Primitiva existed.

So, now I'm a bona fide rich [email protected], (or will be after I hand over all my details....why dont they just ask the revenue??) What do you all want for Crimbo?

The filthy rich blobbs.
 

Stripey_G

War Hero
Not that old saga again.......must be 'cause xmas is coming up soon, but if you have all that dosh Blobbs, you can get me a nice Porche 911....ta! :thumright:
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
A 1st Class return ticket to London for 3 please Blobbs.
We only get generous offers from Nigerian gentlemen :afro: here, oh to be in your shoes and get even more unsolicited offers of untold wealth. :money: :money: :w00t: :dwarf:
NZB
 
wet_blobby said:
Hello poor people.......I can say that because I am now quite rich.

I've just had a letter from Spain telling me I have won 915,810.00 euros...cool or what? I never even knew the Loteria Primitiva existed.

So, now I'm a bona fide rich [email protected], (or will be after I hand over all my details....why dont they just ask the revenue??) What do you all want for Crimbo?

The filthy rich blobbs.

Wow rich bastardus Blobbs

Just a loan of your bank details mate, thats not much to ask for is it?

Jack McH
 

Topstop

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
A 1st Class return ticket to London for 3 please Blobbs.
We only get generous offers from Nigerian gentlemen :afro: here, oh to be in your shoes and get even more unsolicited offers of untold wealth. :money: :money: :w00t: :dwarf:
NZB

Must be popular I`ve had him and his South African cousin offering large amounts of money for opening a "joint account" with him
:money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: I think there may be a catch???
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Topstop said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
A 1st Class return ticket to London for 3 please Blobbs.
We only get generous offers from Nigerian gentlemen :afro: here, oh to be in your shoes and get even more unsolicited offers of untold wealth. :money: :money: :w00t: :dwarf:
NZB

Must be popular I`ve had him and his South African cousin offering large amounts of money for opening a "joint account" with him
:money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: I think there may be a catch???
Topstop, if you pass your details onto me I'll pass them on, with mine of course, to our Nigerian friend. Honest :thumright:
NZB
 
Lastest spammer is from the Nigerian government 419 busters
if I send my bank details ,phone number ,work details and a picture
they will send me large amounts of dosh to compensate for all the dodgy emails I have recieved from the theives and con artists in Nigeria.

I wonder if people really really get taken in .



:nemo: :nemo:
 

NotmeChief

Banned
wet_blobby said:
Hello poor people.......I can say that because I am now quite rich.

I've just had a letter from Spain telling me I have won 915,810.00 euros...cool or what? I never even knew the Loteria Primitiva existed.

So, now I'm a bona fide rich [email protected], (or will be after I hand over all my details....why dont they just ask the revenue??) What do you all want for Crimbo?

The filthy rich blobbs.

I answered this one. I made up a new email address and all and the bastards never had the courtesy to answer me. I was going to see how long I could string them along but they must have realised.

Try it WB and see if you can get a reply.
 
I am even richer than Blobs now
I have two cd's 25m National insurance numbers, names addressess, bank details income details, child details, work details

Now if I scam just a pound a week out of each bank account I am sure they will not notice. so I am going to give every matelot a Plantinum bank card, to use as they wish up to a limit of £100 per week

I will invest the remainder and make large contributions to Gogs Gubernment

I am seriously rich I TELL YER RICH

As a sideline hobby, perusing the discs I notice that Jenny woksop, is claiming child benefit for Captain nospmhots children, I wonder how much capt nospmhot will offer me, not to visit the nospmoht family at Crimbo get falling down drunk and let it slip, Oh I Notice Gogs has two kids to Miss moneypenny the cleaning lady

J McH
 
This whole fcukfest does make me giggle, one rule for us peasants and one for another. It's appauling, but fcuk all will happen...yet. ......

wakey wakey.
 

skimmer

Lantern Swinger
www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-choice/2007/11/16/how-one

I like this guys style,scam the scammers:-


www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-...an-beat-the-internet-scammers-86908-20115299/
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man They really know how to get things right in Cornwall fcuking Pointy Heads Diamond Lil's 19
stan_the_man That fcuking cat Diamond Lil's 6
stan_the_man fcuking shithole country Diamond Lil's 12
stan_the_man Fcuk Fcuk and more fcuking FCUK Diamond Lil's 8
stan_the_man Fcuking Crabs Diamond Lil's 8
jesse They are all fcuking dead innit! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
stan_the_man Fcuking boring civvy tourists Diamond Lil's 17
stan_the_man fcuking Cornish Car Park Warden Cnuts Diamond Lil's 44
stan_the_man Me and my fcuking caravan Diamond Lil's 56
stan_the_man My fcuking dog - again!!!! HELP Diamond Lil's 35
G I fcuking love Bear Grylls. Diamond Lil's 74
smeeg Fcuking outrage! The Gash Barge 8
stan_the_man Northwood PJHQ J2 Hell on fcuking earth Diamond Lil's 3
Stirling Fcuking shave off. The Gash Barge 6
jesse To be,or not to be? Thats the fcuking question??? The Gash Barge 16
NotmeChief Brilliant, total fcuking brilliance. Diamond Lil's 16
Z Fcuking hell The Gash Barge 8
Montigny_La_Palisse Here we go again.... Fcuking help! Diamond Lil's 19
2_deck_dash Harry Fcuking Potter Diamond Lil's 20
RonJeremy Out-fcuking-RAGE!! Diamond Lil's 41
O MPs want to change the Union Jack. Un-be-fcuking-leiveable Current Affairs 6
golden_rivet don't want to be in a fcuking 'peleton' Sports and Adventure Training 0
brazenhussy Not fcuking PC- dont care! Diamond Lil's 43
MoD_RSS Rich McHugh to take over as the new BPDTS Chief Executive Officer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS International Development Secretary launches new venture to create rich pipeline of infrastructure projects across Africa MoD News 0
Woody2654 Virgin Pitch to Rich vote for a former RM Charity 0
Rumrat The thread of random good ideas. (Or make Rumrat rich thread) Diamond Lil's 78
sgtpepperband Cameron: "We are raising money for the rich" Current Affairs 7
SONAR-BENDER The Poor / Rich divide Diamond Lil's 1
janner I'm rich The Gash Barge 14
JamesH Flagship Training for the Super Rich? Current Affairs 4
bigbaddog Get rich - quick. Diamond Lil's 2
Lingyai I'm gonna be rich The Quarterdeck 13
Similar threads

































Latest Threads

New Posts

Top