How fcuking rich am I.....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Nov 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Hello poor people.......I can say that because I am now quite rich.

I've just had a letter from Spain telling me I have won 915,810.00 or what? I never even knew the Loteria Primitiva existed.

So, now I'm a bona fide rich [email protected], (or will be after I hand over all my details....why dont they just ask the revenue??) What do you all want for Crimbo?

The filthy rich blobbs.
  2. Not that old saga again.......must be 'cause xmas is coming up soon, but if you have all that dosh Blobbs, you can get me a nice Porche 911....ta! :thumright:
  3. A 1st Class return ticket to London for 3 please Blobbs.
    We only get generous offers from Nigerian gentlemen :afro: here, oh to be in your shoes and get even more unsolicited offers of untold wealth. :money: :money: :w00t: :dwarf:
  4. wet_blobby

As soon as the money is deposited, the tickets are on the way. :thumright:
  5. Wow rich bastardus Blobbs

Just a loan of your bank details mate, thats not much to ask for is it?

Jack McH
  6. Must be popular I`ve had him and his South African cousin offering large amounts of money for opening a "joint account" with him
    :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: I think there may be a catch???
  7. Give my share to Northern Rock.
  8. Topstop, if you pass your details onto me I'll pass them on, with mine of course, to our Nigerian friend. Honest :thumright:
  9. wet_blobby

Buggered if I'm giving the Govt any more money...Santa says NO. :rendeer:
  10. Lastest spammer is from the Nigerian government 419 busters
    if I send my bank details ,phone number ,work details and a picture
    they will send me large amounts of dosh to compensate for all the dodgy emails I have recieved from the theives and con artists in Nigeria.

I wonder if people really really get taken in .

:nemo: :nemo:
  11. I've sent all my cash to the oil minister as he's got a great investment for me. I don't have to worry though as he has degree from the University of Nigeria so it's all gravy

Nigerian National University
  12. I answered this one. I made up a new email address and all and the bastards never had the courtesy to answer me. I was going to see how long I could string them along but they must have realised.

Try it WB and see if you can get a reply.
  13. I am even richer than Blobs now
    I have two cd's 25m National insurance numbers, names addressess, bank details income details, child details, work details

Now if I scam just a pound a week out of each bank account I am sure they will not notice. so I am going to give every matelot a Plantinum bank card, to use as they wish up to a limit of £100 per week

I will invest the remainder and make large contributions to Gogs Gubernment

I am seriously rich I TELL YER RICH

As a sideline hobby, perusing the discs I notice that Jenny woksop, is claiming child benefit for Captain nospmhots children, I wonder how much capt nospmhot will offer me, not to visit the nospmoht family at Crimbo get falling down drunk and let it slip, Oh I Notice Gogs has two kids to Miss moneypenny the cleaning lady

J McH
  14. wet_blobby

This whole fcukfest does make me giggle, one rule for us peasants and one for another. It's appauling, but fcuk all will happen...yet. ......

wakey wakey.