How drunk would you need to be???

#3
I did a few strange things during my naval career, but I can safely say nothing of that calibre!

I'd have liked to have witnessed that during a run ashore: from a safe distance, of course.
 

alanbach

Lantern Swinger
#8
His mother and father must be really proud of him!! He was probably in the correct place for that kind of behaviour! :pukel:
 

dunjamon

Lantern Swinger
#9
That's the second worst thing I've ever seen someone do. The worst being a pop-up pirate in a shit pit at Leeds festival.

Seriously... it's just wrong
 
#11
rod-gearing said:
Nicks said:
Bet no one can Black cat that.
Anyone for Freckles???
NO, no and definitely no! The Plume of Feathers at Princetown back when the Ford Escort (Mk1) rule the roads was the last time I saw that little frectacle.
Have heard tell of certain events connected with field gun teams and Earls Court, but no solid evidence. :thumright:
 
#12
sussex2 said:
rod-gearing said:
Nicks said:
Bet no one can Black cat that.
Anyone for Freckles???
NO, no and definitely no! The Plume of Feathers at Princetown back when the Ford Escort (Mk1) rule the roads was the last time I saw that little frectacle.
Have heard tell of certain events connected with field gun teams and Earls Court, but no solid evidence. :thumright:
Yuk, is that an intend or unintended pun????
 
#13
type42stoker said:
sussex2 said:
rod-gearing said:
Nicks said:
Bet no one can Black cat that.
Anyone for Freckles???
NO, no and definitely no! The Plume of Feathers at Princetown back when the Ford Escort (Mk1) rule the roads was the last time I saw that little frectacle.
Have heard tell of certain events connected with field gun teams and Earls Court, but no solid evidence. :thumright:
Yuk, is that an intend or unintended pun????
Intended sadly; something to do with hairy stokers and glass coffee tables. Never witnessed personally but the stuff of legends in the Earls Court area, which will surprise no one.
 
#14
sussex2 said:
type42stoker said:
sussex2 said:
rod-gearing said:
Nicks said:
Bet no one can Black cat that.
Anyone for Freckles???
NO, no and definitely no! The Plume of Feathers at Princetown back when the Ford Escort (Mk1) rule the roads was the last time I saw that little frectacle.
Have heard tell of certain events connected with field gun teams and Earls Court, but no solid evidence. :thumright:
Yuk, is that an intend or unintended pun????
Intended sadly; something to do with hairy stokers and glass coffee tables. Never witnessed personally but the stuff of legends in the Earls Court area, which will surprise no one.
Very early `60`s a well known TV presenter was known for persuing us stokers for the coffee table turn as well as having cream buns heaved at him . Any one else rember this one?
 
#18
Something a tad more solid than that mate!
The gentleman in question made a speciality of field gun crews.
Ye Gods and little fishes, enough of this. But it does sort of make you chuckle!
 
#19
alanbach said:
His mother and father must be really proud of him!! He was probably in the correct place for that kind of behaviour! :pukel:
Did you walk barefoot along Blackpool Beach as a boy? I'd rather walk through piss any day to that brown, slimy stuff! Yuk!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
old45marine Miscellaneous 0
H Miscellaneous 0
S Miscellaneous 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top