How Do You Lose 363 tons of Cash???

Bergen

ADC
The Democrat's inquiry into US waste and fraud in Iraq is in full swing and L. Paul Bremer the US Viceroy in Iraq at the time of the hand-over to an Iraqi government has been squirming in the spotlight.

It has been revealed that in the months leading up to the handover, the USA was anxious to move funds out of the Iraqi Central Bank which it controlled before the new Iraqi government could get it's hands on it. It did so in the biggest transfer of money in Federal Reserve history. A staggering $5.5 billion was loaded on pallets and shipped to Iraq on a fleet of USAF cargo planes. The total weight of the transfer was 363 tons.

None of the money can be accounted for and the US Inspector General in Iraq [who the Republicans had tried to fire] has stated that it is part of an $8.8 billion amount that he cannot account for.

How do you lose 363 tons of cash?? Answers please on a $100 bill.

RM

LG_380

Midshipman
Try having a look in the Labour Party Funds, any Yanks had a Honour given to them lately.... :neutral:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
LG_380 said:
Try having a look in the Labour Party Funds, any Yanks had a Honour given to them lately.... :neutral:
For Sale: One Premiership football club in the North West, must be bought by Yanks with dodgy connections... :twisted:

Bergen said:
The Democrat's inquiry into US waste and fraud in Iraq is in full swing and L. Paul Bremer the US Viceroy in Iraq at the time of the hand-over to an Iraqi government has been squirming in the spotlight.

It has been revealed that in the months leading up to the handover, the USA was anxious to move funds out of the Iraqi Central Bank which it controlled before the new Iraqi government could get it's hands on it. It did so in the biggest transfer of money in Federal Reserve history. A staggering $5.5 billion was loaded on pallets and shipped to Iraq on a fleet of USAF cargo planes. The total weight of the transfer was 363 tons.

None of the money can be accounted for and the US Inspector General in Iraq [who the Republicans had tried to fire] has stated that it is part of an $8.8 billion amount that he cannot account for.

How do you lose 363 tons of cash?? Answers please on a $100 bill.

RM
Could well have been that e mail I recieved on the lines of my father was killed in plane carsh I right to you you been Jesus man I trust you I sent five million to put in you arcount please send arcount deatills.

This one came from US Booties who found all this cash and need help to liberate it out of Iraq please send account details.

chieftiff

War Hero
Are you sure that wasn't 363 tons of Iraqi currency? It's just that I found a fiver in the street the other day, given the exchange rate that's about right! Who shall I send it to? is there a reward for finding it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Major new campaign encourages millions to lose weight and cut COVID-19 risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Obesity Strategy unveiled as country urged to lose weight to beat coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Customers could lose out in merger between window blind companies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVLA hits the road with clear warning to tax it or lose it MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Shoppers could lose out in sports fashion merger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ofsted Chief Inspector repeats call for outstanding school exemption to be lifted as more schools lose top Ofsted grade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Extended bankruptcy after boss caused finance company to lose thousands MoD News 0
soleil Mail: "England Expects Every Man ... To Lose His Leg Or His Life" History 4
T HMS Raleigh to lose training centre Current Affairs 7
wet_blobby Unemployed who fail drugs test to lose benifit. Current Affairs 40
soleil Telegraph: "Forces To Lose More Helicopters In New Round Of Defence Cuts" The Fleet Air Arm 2
R when did we lose our Reserve shoulder flashes? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 37
Merlin28 43% of RAF trainee pilots will lose their jobs Current Affairs 26
O Telegraph - RAF, Police, Welfare lose out Current Affairs 3
soleil RAF To Lose Tornado Squadrons As RN Wins Defence Cuts Battle Current Affairs 4
Merlin28 Sorry but we are going to lose tomorrow Diamond Lil's 9
T "Corrupt" MPs may lose golden handshakes Current Affairs 3
T Belfast may lose First World War ship Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 58
T how can I get my girl friend to lose weight? Diamond Lil's 50
sgtpepperband Never lose your memory Bloody Computers 6
D Lose 20 seconds off running time Health & Fitness 15
D Never lose your keys again. The Gash Barge 4
sgtpepperband Gurkhas lose pension court battle Current Affairs 17
5dits Fat cops get paid per kilo to lose weight The Gash Barge 0
NotmeChief Plymouth to lose Gens to Portsmouth Current Affairs 13
seafruit has anybody had to lose weight? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 37
T RNR to lose the "R" in their uniform The Fleet 10
CRYSTALTIPS Whoops, think someones about to lose a job The Gash Barge 6
Oil_Slick How to lose an insurgency - It's all Bush's Fault! Current Affairs 492
slim Non-learners 'may lose benefits' The Quarterdeck 3
A Armed Forces may lose Crown Immunity Current Affairs 3
A Forces' Parents may lose school fees perk Current Affairs 19
Skunkmiester Cut them lose Current Affairs 27
soleil RN Warship seizes 10 tons of narcotics The Fleet 0