Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I deleted my account?

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Nick_Leatherland said:
How do I deleted my account? Can someone delete it for me?

N.L

Plan B is to just refrain from logging on here…

Simple, effective and requires no 3rd party intervention. :thumright:

Nick_Leatherland said:
I signed up to ask some questions, and now I'm done and I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Raleigh so I wanted to delete my account.

N

Mate give it a few months and you may be one of the people that can ANSWER those very questions for others.
:)

slim

War Hero
Nick_Leatherland said:
I signed up to ask some questions, and now I'm done and I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Raleigh so I wanted to delete my account.

N

Keep your account Nick
Let others following you to Raleigh know what to expect.
We old farts can't answer questions on Raleigh as for some of us it's 45 years since we were there :w00t:

scouse

War Hero
Nick_Leatherland said:
Well I've already sent my message off now. No worries, if I come back I'll make a new account under a less revealing name.
you will still get sussed out :w00t: :thumright:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
0 Are my Posts being Deleted Site Issues 30
D Why was the following Post deleted???? The Internet - Best and Worst 15
G Deleted Diamond Lil's 0
Lingyai Deleted The Gash Barge 10
G Deleted The Gash Barge 4
M deleted RMR 3
laxy DELETED MESSAGE RMR 5
C Deleted Topics Current Affairs 14
T Deleted Topic Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS Civil news: further changes to increase payments on account applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crown Nominee Account 2019-20 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: increase to 'payments on account' applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Latest results published in current account customer satisfaction survey MoD News 0
F Can't get bank account due to marker. Is this a bar to entry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
MoD_RSS Christmas comes early for first £5k winner of new Treasury-backed savings account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS have launched an official Twitter account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chance to ‘win while you save’ with new credit union prize account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extended restrictions for bankrupts who overdrew their bank account MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Listen to the Regulators Podcast on CICs new Online Account Filing process!! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Russian account of Salisbury is a re-write of Orwell’s 1984 MoD News 0
Genghis My account of events at PRNC (RNAC) at HMS Collingwood Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Hooly watch out ship mates my Amazon account has just been hacked Bloody Computers 11
Fletchrfc Opening a bank account at Raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
Sgt Jobsearch Technical Sales Engineer / Account Manager - Chelmsford - £40K - £90K (Basic + Commission) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS News story: A First Hand Account of VJ Day by Vic Knibb MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch Sales / Account Manager (IT/Telecomms) - Harlow - £16,000 to £25,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Key Account Manager - Birmingham - £30K - £35K + Attractive Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
B How the bloody hell do you delete your account Site Issues 11
MoD_RSS News story: Perpetrators of Bourgas terror attack should be brought to account MoD News 3
C Senior Account Executive/Account Manager, Guildford, £28k pa The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
B Business Phones Direct - Telesales Account Managers realistic OTE £45k per annum The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
B Sales Account Managers - Portsmouth The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil W. Daily Press: "Gripping Account Of Falklands Helicopter War To Be Told In New Book" The Fleet Air Arm 1
Naval_Gazer HMS Ledbury opens the Royal Navy’s account for 2012 The Fleet 0
D nsv account locked Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Bergen Defence Chiefs Must Be Called To Account Diamond Lil's 0
L Account Deletion Site Issues 8
J Joining the Royal Navy - A step-by-step account Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39
G Account suspensions Site Issues 48
Leo_Tonge Opening a bank account. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
NZ_Bootneck Advertising covering Account details. Site Issues 13
L changing a bank account Finance & Pensions 26
L Deleting my Account Current Affairs 21
slim Should universities take into account applicants' class? Current Affairs 29