How come there is no major debate and uproar over this!!!!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by YouAreHavingALaugh, Oct 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: How come there is no major debate and uproar over this!!

Take no notice of these people. they are in a very small minority and in no way speak for the majority of those who follow Islam

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

It's fairly obvious really. Anyone who knows anything realises that they just wont get planning permission for a roof extension.

3. Re: How come there is no major debate and uproar over this!!

"How come there is no major debate and uproar over this!!"

'Cos these people are a friggin' joke. This is the kind of stuff that the Sun will publish just to get people riled up. Ignore it.

4. Re: How come there is no major debate and uproar over this!!

Well, the frontage looks better i the makeover! 8)

5. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Re: How come there is no major debate and uproar over this!!

And on the evidence here, it worked a treat on YouAreHavingALaugh

Good advice. These people make flat earthers look like they may be on to something. Not worth the diesel for the outrage bus. Gash barge.

:D

6. How true is it? Which store? It smacks of the "Starbucks" story that did the rounds and was found to be made up by a disgruntled ex employee. Not so sure of this. My local Asda allows the poppy sellers to stand in there foyer etc. so can't see that would object to a H4H arm band. I wear one and so does my better half, no one has ever objected, in fact, it is usually the opposite they ask where they can get them from.

Just my opinion mind -- no proof either way.

7. Re: How come there is no major debate and uproar over this!!

Typical Sun made up news

8. Ja5on, No not made up, sensationalised, blown out of proportion maybe, but not made up.

Now the grown ups might take the piss out of the sun along with a number of other publications, but we do realise that there is a kernal of truth in the stories whatever slant the journos put on them.

Opps just noticed your siggy block, thanks for the warning!

9. Re: How come there is no major debate and uproar over this!!