Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how can I get my girl friend to lose weight?

Tristan

Banned
well? shes put on a few pounds and I'm not sure I want to go out with her any more. Shes becoming a bit lose aswell.

slim

War Hero
Tristan said:
well? shes put on a few pounds and I'm not sure I want to go out with her any more. Shes becoming a bit lose aswell.

Don't know how you can get her to lose weight, however to tighten her up just get one of those lemon squeezers that are used for pancakes. Squirt it in her minge and that will help. Test it works by squirting some in your mouth.

Taloolah

Banned
Tristan said:

Agreed that unfit people are not always attractive but check out the rest of her life.....work, family, levels of happiness.....she sounds depressed.

Also look at how you interact with her. If you're critical to her face and she's not that confident, it will make it worse.....depends if you care about her enough to ride this storm out and she cares enough about herself to help herself.

People overeat for emotional reasons alot of the time, not saying it's up to you to fix her, but having a private, respectful word may reveal more than you see.

Be well,
T.

Taloolah said:
Tristan said:

Agreed that unfit people are not always attractive but check out the rest of her life.....work, family, levels of happiness.....she sounds depressed.

Also look at how you interact with her. If you're critical to her face and she's not that confident, it will make it worse.....depends if you care about her enough to ride this storm out and she cares enough about herself to help herself.

People overeat for emotional reasons alot of the time, not saying it's up to you to fix her, but having a private, respectful word may reveal more than you see.

Be well,
T.

Taloolah, don't humour the spastic, it's for the best.

I suggest that she could get rid of any unwanted fat by slipping a wine glass stalk into Tristan's throat in the dead of night and watching him slowly bleed out in his sleep. Then, by way of rolled up in carpet and Transit van he can be quietly sent on permanent leave in the soft cold depths of Lake Windermere.

Job done, unwanted dead weight removed from her permanently.

Taloolah

Banned
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Taloolah said:
Tristan said:

Be well,
T.

I suggest that she could get rid of any unwanted fat by slipping a wine glass stalk into Tristan's throat in the dead of night and watching him slowly bleed out in his sleep. Then, by way of rolled up in carpet and Transit van he can be quietly sent on permanent leave in the soft cold depths of Lake Windermere.

PMSL. Monty, FFS, will you issue a warning before you post ? :D I was reading with a mouthful of coffee :lol:

Taloolah

Banned
Taloolah said:
Tristan said:

Be well,
T.

That sounds a bit too much like 'familiar 8O detail to me' Just what is your line of work exactly ? 8O
You're a Turkish carpet vender, aren't you ? Hairyarsed fecker. :D

flymo

War Hero
Taloolah said:
Taloolah said:
Tristan said:

Be well,
T.

PMSL. Monty, FFS, will you issue a warning before you post ? :D I was reading with a mouthful of coffee :lol:

Coffee? Only coffee .. MLP, you are slipping dear chap ! ;-)

Taloolah

Banned
flymo said:
Taloolah said:
Taloolah said:
Tristan said:

Be well,
T.

Coffee? Only coffee .. MLP, you are slipping dear chap ! ;-)

No, he's just preoccupied with the office dog. :lol:

Tristan

Banned
Taloolah said:
Tristan said:

Be well,
T.

There we go with the angry fecker routine your fooling no one sweetheart your a big softie and we all know it.

rikbones

Lantern Swinger
Tell her you have been shagging her sister, i've noticed that girls seem to stop eating when you tell them that :wink:

flymo

War Hero
From my "vast" (sic) experience (that was sic NOT sick!) she has got to go. Always got fed up with the odd girlfriend who would create their own problems and then turn to food as solace. I am sure that girls look at their wide hips, then look at their thin waists and say "Corr, I can get a lot of fat into that space to make the width equal" and then go charging off to the local kebab shop via several alcopops.

I'd say that you already have made the decision but you don't realise it. She has got to go.

Leave a few weight watchers leaflets round the place that should help! Or take her on a yomp for ten miles and when you have finished and you feel like doing another ten just mention kindly. Did you read the time of the weight watchers meetings. My darling!!

Taloolah

Banned
flymo said:
From my "vast" (sic) experience (that was sic NOT sick!) she has got to go. Always got fed up with the odd girlfriend who would create their own problems and then turn to food as solace. I am sure that girls look at their wide hips, then look at their thin waists and say "Corr, I can get a lot of fat into that space to make the width equal" and then go charging off to the local kebab shop via several alcopops.

I'd say that you already have made the decision but you don't realise it. She has got to go.

You fcuktard. Not every woman has zero hips NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE EXERCISES........! A shape develops in puberty and you work with the results, end of.

Bit like the fact some men have a 3" cock, some 7", are short arses with pot bellies and Moobs, or simply fcuking ugly.

TBH, with the shoite calibre of male and their feedback on this thread, she's best off without you anyway. As are all the other WAGS belonging to said contributors.

Spidiver

War Hero
The only girl that this fu*kwit could aquire is a blow up doll.. I reckon he over inflated it,...just drain a couple of PSI out of it and it'll be fine.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Taloolah said:
Tristan said:

Agreed that unfit people are not always attractive but check out the rest of her life.....work, family, choice of boyfriend, levels of happiness.....she sounds depressed.

Understandable with the boyfriend she's got - maybe if she gets a life without the deadweight of Tristan she'll once again find a reason for living, and get her body back into fighting trim.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS British Embassy celebrates International Day of the Girl MoD News 0
R Being the only girl Joining the Royal Navy 14
Stirlin Our Girl. Diamond Lil's 13
MoD_RSS PM steps up UK effort to get every girl in the world into school MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: DFID Ghana Social Sector Team Leader's speech at Adolescent and Youth Pre-Summit to African Union Second Girl Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man who sexually assaulted a young girl has sentence increased MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER I'm a Girl Guide! No, REALLY! I am! Diamond Lil's 13
Joint_Force_Harrier Naughty Girl Current Affairs 4
BillyNoMates Ride it like a girl. Motoring 8
trehorn Nice Touch. Festival of Remembrance Poppy Girl Reunion. Current Affairs 19
taffscrivs A girl and an old bloke Miscellaneous 1
wet_blobby Navy girl gets her kit off. Diamond Lil's 53
F Muslim spared jail after abusing 13 year old girl. Current Affairs 12
janner Call Girl Miscellaneous 0
Topstop Susanna Reid game girl Diamond Lil's 7
janner The Girl Lodger Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Boy or Girl Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Essex Girl Miscellaneous 0
Guzzler My kind of girl Diamond Lil's 41
soleil Times of Malta: Maltese RN Sailor Girl on Mission to Afghan Current Affairs 3
Maxi_77 So who has been a naughty girl Current Affairs 13
Montigny_La_Palisse Coke Zero girl, best arse ever. Diamond Lil's 7
Good_CO Be a Calendar Girl - Good Books Calendar Competition The Quarterdeck 1
NotmeChief Coor - that weather girl. Diamond Lil's 3
wet_blobby Girl 13 tops herself over crab Current Affairs 1
The_Jimmy Teen girl found dead in army barracks Current Affairs 0
The_Jimmy 13-year-old boy is father to newborn girl Current Affairs 150
Bergen Scottish Girl Close Second In Belly Button Jewellery Contest Diamond Lil's 19
sgtpepperband Free Film Offer - The Other Boleyn Girl Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
SILVER_FOX 'Happy slap' death girl convicted Current Affairs 9
D Tattoo Girl - Brooke Stevens Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 5
S 6 years for raping and handing around a 12 year old girl? Current Affairs 5
slim PARTY GIRL FINDS MAN DEAD IN HER BED Diamond Lil's 13
slim 'Gang-raped girl was glad of the attention,' says barrister Diamond Lil's 44
pipsqueak new girl on the block! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 122
slim Two months for girl whose rape lie ruined cabbie's life The Quarterdeck 17
Squirrel It's a girl!!! The Quarterdeck 30
The_Caretaker Pregnant Girl!! Diamond Lil's 1
D SILLY GIRL! Diamond Lil's 37
slim Girl guides to 'get wise' about sex Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS Denton door supervisor saves friend’s brother in car park stabbing MoD News 0
soleil Dorset Echo: "‘Does Anyone Know My Old Navy Friend?" The Quarterdeck 4
MoD_RSS As Israel's friend, I urge you not to annex: PM Boris Johnson MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bankruptcy restrictions for gambler who squandered friend’s money MoD News 0
Ninja_Stoker Asking for a friend... History 24
Ballistic A friend bit him, then this happened... Diamond Lil's 5
diehard Looking for an old friend The Quarterdeck 2
blueschill Destiny Raids Info plz read + Friend Request GamerTag List Gaming 1
soleil Sunday Telegraph: "How WW1 Sailor Saved His Life By Laying It Down For A Friend" History 1
finknottle Man's Best Friend Current Affairs 1