How are you linked to the Military?

How are you linked to the military?

• Total voters

Mackan2017

Badgeman
Ex AB (wren) RP back in the old days lol! Married to ex WAFU (CPO Aircrewman on leaving after 24 years). Have 1 son in 1st week at Raleigh and another son going through joining up process.

Top stuff!.....good luck to your young 'uns. I was at the UJC last Saturday (24 Sep) waiting for an ex-shipmate, we were meeting-up before heading up to the Arsenal/Chelsea match. We'd been there about 20 minutes when around 40 or so ex-Wrens walked in! No joke!......turns out that the AGM of the AOW was being held there that day. We returned to the UJC a bit later after watching the match and most of the girls were, by that time, in the bar having some "refreshments". We (as you do) got talking to a few of them and had a great laugh. So many dits! Some of them had sons/daughters that are currently serving, you could feel how proud they were of them. And rightly so.

bollotom

War Hero
It is my sad duty to inform you that Blackrat has suffered severe rectum trauma and has been unable to post on here for a while.

He was enjoying a quiet bit of "me" time which involved stuffing a broom handle up his arsse whilst stroking the pet donkeys penis. The said donkey got a little bit excited and grabbed the head of the broom and shook it about violently, unfortunately the handle was still firmly entrenched up Blackrats anus. Although Blackrat was used to large objects up his back passage this proved even rougher than a wren with lipstick on.

You dirty sod! :cool:

Tigerpaw

Lantern Swinger
Dad was WEO(SM) on the old P-boats. I have my medical next week and hoping to be at Raleigh training for PersLogs (Writer) (SM)

millwall_star

Midshipman
i know my Granddad on my mothers side was in the RN during the 2nd World War. i have some of his paper but not much more information. i am not sure what part of the war effort he participated in and my Mum does't know if he was awarded any war medals. i am currently serving at Whale Island, does anyone know where i can go, or who i can call to see if i can get more information on him?

lanky

Lantern Swinger
i know my Granddad on my mothers side was in the RN during the 2nd World War. i have some of his paper but not much more information. i am not sure what part of the war effort he participated in and my Mum does't know if he was awarded any war medals. i am currently serving at Whale Island, does anyone know where i can go, or who i can call to see if i can get more information on him?
By my late mother's umbilical cord. She was a wren in the aftermath of WW1. Then she met my father.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If you've some paperwork on him, try here:- https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/requests-for-personal-data-and-service-records