How are you linked to the Military?

How are you linked to the military?

• Total voters
How are you linked to the Military?

I know this has been done in the Atr Deck forum but thought it may do some justice being here also.

Lets hear it then :wink:

Hmmm I am the OH of the Royal Navy and a civilian Stewardess to the Army does that qualify me??
My chief clerk keeps threatening to get me a "T" shirt saying works for the army sleeps with the navy!!

I know this has been done before JD but this time you didn't provide an option for those of us still serving or those that are ex-RN.
The only option in this poll for me is the close friend one as I, like many others, have a few bezzy oppos.

Hubby is serving (RN), and has been fortunate(?!) enough to get himself an attachment to the RM's and so is on the land a hell of a lot more than he's at sea!!

I'm new ny the way, so... Hello!! :D

the boyfriend is in the navy and is going away in the new year :( so this forum seems to have alot of help and i think i will use it alot .... :D:D im also joining up in 2012 (the long wait due to the waiting times ) does anyone know any couples serving and how do they find it lifestyle wise?? i think i will be fine but u never know :D ??
cheers :D.

Ex Wafu..did over 3 years on loan to the Army Air Corps (Middle Wallop, Kluang, Kuching, Brunie) making sure bits didn't drop off their whirlybirds. As a 'pad' the Army certainly treats families well whereas, in my time, Pusser saw them as liabilities to be avoided!

my old man joined the army at 16 and is still in at his ripe old age of 50 (well he was yesterday, should probably check after the announcements today!:-?), my sisters been in the raf for 4 years now and ill be starting BRNC hopefully in september after having to turn down an offer for May due to university admin team thats as useful as a chocolate oven :slow:

i notice theres no option for that in the poll :protest: :laughing6:

Well i've more military connections than i have had hot dinners so to keep it on the RN side of things, both great-grandads world war 2, Grandad 1962-late70's, two bootie uncles, two bootie cousins and i'm in the waiting game for the mob myself.

Well i've more military connections than i have had hot dinners so to keep it on the RN side of things, both great-grandads world war 2, Grandad 1962-late70's, two bootie uncles, two bootie cousins and i'm in the waiting game for the mob myself.
I can't remember any orgasms with bootnecks, might have been drunk/asleep.