Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How are you going to die

Reminds me of an old joke in which a matelot's response to the gorgeous lady inspecting divisions when she asked him how he wanted to die was:

"Hanging".

The lady asked what he meant by that, he elaborated:

"Hanging out of you - I think you're essence!" :D

While on a pleasant nature walk, you are abducted and ceremoniously sacrificed by a satanic cult.

Led by Jenny_Dabber I presume.......???

JunglyDaz said:
While on a pleasant nature walk, you are abducted and ceremoniously sacrificed by a satanic cult.

Led by Jenny_Dabber I presume.......???

Oi, I only talk to dead people :evil:

After a long night at the bar, you stop to get gas on your way home. As you're filling the tank, your drunk friend in the passenger seat throws a lit cigarette out the window, sparking a massive fire which engulfs both you and the car. You're quickly turned into a human charcoal briquette.

Who need's enemies with mates like mine huh?

Down the pub at the age of 96 enjoying a beer, 8) get an offer from an 80 year old hooker,do the job die without paying. :lol: Phone jenny on the devils hotline to get the route back home . :wink:

I am going to die "while in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body."

On another website i am going to die on Tuesday, December 4, 2057.

if anyone is interested on when there going to die, it can be found here,

http://www.deathclock.com/

Going to drink myself to death slowly and going to enjoy every ******* bit of it.
Pussers, Scrumpy, Whiskey and red red wine, arghhhhhh tis good for the bones the say.

jewishscotsman said:
Going to drink myself to death slowly and going to enjoy every ******* bit of it.
Pussers, Scrumpy, Whiskey and red red wine, arghhhhhh tis good for the bones the say.

Now that’s the way to go. I’m working on that now! And enjoying every moment of it. Mind you I’ve had plenty of practice and training!

You will die heroically saving your whole ship whilst on a secret mission to Iran. Your greaving wife Pam will return to the USA where she places your urn of ashes above Hugh Heffnors fireplace

mmmmm interesting muse

Another way to die, is to join fishmiester in his brewing room when he releases the vapours from his scrumpy/ethanol brew, and just as you feel life slipping away, strike a match and go out with a bang.

jewishscotsman said:
Another way to die, is to join fishmiester in his brewing room when he releases the vapours from his scrumpy/ethanol brew, and just as you feel life slipping away, strike a match and go out with a bang.

"Come swiftly a Fishy death!"

Latest Threads