Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How are you going to die

After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

A suitably comedy exit methinks...

spearfish said:
I am going to die the Spike Milligan way-making love to a beautiful woman as the bailiffs come up the drive!

[/But don’t you just love what he had put on his grave stone! Still makes me smile.
He would of made a brilliant matelot don’t you think?
quote]

"I'm going to fall from a roller coaster ride, while high up."
the chances of me going on a roller coaster in the first place, are about the same as getting Hig the pigs tot! Yes I was at SAH at the same time as you were Hig??????? :lol: :wink:
RoofRat

I am the victim of a serial killer , who removes the skin from my face with steel wool while I'm still alive , he then throws bleach in my face , followed by amonia which reacts with the bleach and burns all the remaining flesh from my head , :evil: :evil: :roll:

As i thought !!

"While enjoying the cooking experience at a teppanyaki grill, your skilled but inebriated chef errantly sends a knife end over end until it buries itself in your forehead."

dt018a9667 said:
Me. While mowing the lawn barefoot, you accidentally run over your foot, severing your toes. Unable to walk, you bleed to death in your lawn.
Problem though no garden or tools do I have.

I would have wished to of gone in a better way, i.e. drowned while drinking from a vat of rum or the like.

Same here. It's difficult to see how this'll happen as my "lawn" is a circle of wild growing plants in an otherwise "reasonably ordered" garden.

However out of curiousity I entered my psuedosailor name Nozzy Nozzer, entered my age as 15 and got the following response:

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, a rubber innertube is stuffed into your mouth and fully inflated, causing your head to explode.

Now that's more like it!!!

Steve.

I wish to run up huge amounts of debt, joy ride round Parliament Square in a Humvy and "accidentally" taking out the current cabinet and securing John Prescott on the bonnet as a hood ornament on a large spike, then escaping into a plush west end brothel that takes a credit card, and eventually pass away after a heart attack!

While serving jury duty, an accused murderer overpowers the bailiff and beats you to death with the stenotype machine.

How cool is that? Does it know who I am???!!

well, my RR name states that:

After years of mistreating telemarketers, your lifeless and battered body is found next to a bloodied telephone handset.

which is much more interesting than being electrocuted by clearing a toaster with a metal fork and getting electrocuted, as my real name says. Even i'm not that stupid......

"While in a hotel pool, you are trapped underwater by the powerful suction of the pool's pump, and you drown to death."

I knew it would be a watery end for me....serves me right for that unhealthy interest in suction pumps!!

Latest Threads