How about a RR Ringtone?

Bit like a secret handshake type thing, so we know who's a member etc...

May I start the suggestions off with "On the Quarterdeck" played by the Royal Marine Eardrum botherers ?

I prefer it to Hearts Of Oak because thats one overplayed ringtone and also it conjures up sitting with my mum and dad at the Royal Tournament as a sprogg for some reason, when we had something to be proud of.

Lamri said:
Bit like a secret handshake type thing, so we know who's a member etc...

May I start the suggestions off with "On the Quarterdeck" played by the Royal Marine Eardrum botherers ?

I prefer it to Hearts Of Oak because thats one overplayed ringtone and also it conjures up sitting with my mum and dad at the Royal Tournament as a sprogg for some reason, when we had something to be proud of.

Nah mate - you want to pick a classic song title for the ringtone (these are real BTW) like:

. C'mon Down off the Stove, Granny, You're Too Old to Ride the Range
. Don't Cry On My Shoulders Cause Your Rustin' My Spurs
. Drop-kick me, Jesus, through the Goal posts of Life.
. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now

and the age old classic - If She Puts Lipstick On My Dipstick, I'll Fall In Love!! :lol:

Spenny

I think it would be good to have a RR ring tone instead of the so called music that we have to listen too..
Maybe if we heard " Call the Hands" instead we would remember that there are Men and Women out there looking after us........

josiecats said:
Lamri said:
I've got CTH if you want it ;)
yes please lovie.........

Hi Josie , I have Sunset for my text messages & Officers Call for normal ringtone , loads of others for standbys ,

[laptop has ground to a halt , so relying this one at work till next friday , PC Doctor to sort it out hopefully ] , hope nobody thought I'd gone on draft , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you over the weekend Josie , :? :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Diamond Lil's 0
D Blogs 3
C The Gash Barge 28