How about a RR Ringtone?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Lamri, Jan 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bit like a secret handshake type thing, so we know who's a member etc...

May I start the suggestions off with "On the Quarterdeck" played by the Royal Marine Eardrum botherers ?

I prefer it to Hearts Of Oak because thats one overplayed ringtone and also it conjures up sitting with my mum and dad at the Royal Tournament as a sprogg for some reason, when we had something to be proud of.

2. Nah mate - you want to pick a classic song title for the ringtone (these are real BTW) like:

. C'mon Down off the Stove, Granny, You're Too Old to Ride the Range
    . Don't Cry On My Shoulders Cause Your Rustin' My Spurs
    . Drop-kick me, Jesus, through the Goal posts of Life.
    . If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now

and the age old classic - If She Puts Lipstick On My Dipstick, I'll Fall In Love!! :lol:

3. What shall we do with the drunken sailor............
  4. I think it would be good to have a RR ring tone instead of the so called music that we have to listen too..
    Maybe if we heard " Call the Hands" instead we would remember that there are Men and Women out there looking after us........
  5. I've got CTH if you want it ;)
  6. yes please lovie.........

7. Hi Josie , I have Sunset for my text messages & Officers Call for normal ringtone , loads of others for standbys ,

[laptop has ground to a halt , so relying this one at work till next friday , PC Doctor to sort it out hopefully ] , hope nobody thought I'd gone on draft , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you over the weekend Josie , :? :wink:
  8. lamri- would love cth!! will giv my other half nightmares!!