How a marriage works!

P1550FF

How a marriage works:

A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks.
The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies .

So, he said to his new wife, 'Honey, I'll be right back.'
'Where are you going, coochy cooh?' asked the wife.
'I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I' m going to have a beer.'

The wife said, 'You want a beer, my ove?'
She opened the door to the refrigerator and
showed him 25 different kinds of beer brands from 12
different countries: Germany , Holland , Japan , Indi ,etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and th only thing that he could think of saying was, 'Yes, lolly pop...but at the bar...you know...they have frozen glasses...'
He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, 'You want a frozen glass, puppy face?'
She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, 'Yes, tootsie roll, but at the Bar they have those hor d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long, I'll be right back. I promise. OK?'
You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?'
She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors
d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom
caps, pork strips, etc.

'But my sweet honey... At the bar.. You know...there's swearing, dirty words and all that...'

'You want dirty words, ********? Drink your f***ing beer in your Goddamn frozen mug and eat your motherf***ing snacks, because you are Married now, and you aren't f***ing going anywhere! Got it, Asshole?'

.........and, they lived happily ever after.

Now, isn't that a sweet story

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Operation to tackle FGM and forced marriage honoured at awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 41: explaination of vote on child marriage MoD News 0
S Marriage quarters Finance & Pensions 28
PotentialCT Officer, ratings & all things marriage Joining the Royal Navy 2
MoD_RSS Press release: Marriage Allowance promoted on Valentine's Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Policy for progress: ending FGM and forced marriage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Secretary opens conference to tackle FGM and forced marriage MoD News 0
R Marriage insurance and duty taps The Quarterdeck 6
Mitchell1995 Marriage in the navy. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
S Marriage benefits? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 29
E Notice of marriage help!!! Nearest & Dearest 1
K Marriage Nearest & Dearest 21
sgtpepperband Daily Mail: "Pensioner scammed for 56 YEARS that cost her £200,000 and marriage" Diamond Lil's 6
ToonPatriot Marriage Entitlements and ways around it. The Quarterdeck 38
janner Marriage Miscellaneous 1
J Marriage quarters help The Quarterdeck 4
finknottle Homosexual and Lesbian Marriage Current Affairs 57
rod-gearing Marriage break up Diamond Lil's 12
L The Joy of Marriage Miscellaneous 3
D Marriage visa For US citizen to come to UK Nearest & Dearest 9
trelawney126 Marriage on the Quick. Divorce Machine Follows Diamond Lil's 0
W Navy Marriage? The Gash Barge 74
dixie_gooner Marriage Miscellaneous 0
S Marriage Miscellaneous 0
Y move out after marriage breakdown. Nearest & Dearest 17
finknottle More ludicrous statements from the Con/Lib marriage Current Affairs 2
M Marriage guidance in civvy street Nearest & Dearest 10
L marriage Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
K marriage guidance for senior officers.... Current Affairs 18
Tas-ape Marriage councillor The Quarterdeck 0
M Marriage The Corps 22
TwistedFireStarter Twins get marriage annulled Diamond Lil's 12
sgtpepperband Support Gay Marriage Diamond Lil's 38
HarryBosch Lesbians Pound Bush for Marriage Diamond Lil's 18
A Charles & Camilla - marriage may be legally challenged.. Diamond Lil's 18
MoD_RSS Letter and update on upcoming safety works in response to the Grenfell Tower fire: 3 July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £10 million flood repair works planned for the Lower River Aire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS works with tech firms to help care home residents and patients connect with loved ones MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary works with charities to galvanise Covid-19 volunteers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government works with Southern Africa to support the development of a safe, secure and thriving marine economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Three works by British modernist artists gifted to the nation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy works with Congress to strengthen its technical capabilities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Two members appointed to the Reviewing Committee on the Export of Works of Art MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dr David Halpern reappointed as the What Works National Adviser MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Habitats improved at RSPB reserve during flood scheme works MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK works with Central America to build a more transparent infrastructure sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Survey works start at Apperley Bridge for flood defence proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DfT to revolutionise data on traffic works to improve road journeys MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Military works with Vietnam People's Army MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: EA works with Ordnance Survey to publish Master Map of the UK's water network MoD News 0