House!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Dec 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Complete & exchange contracts on 18th December. Moving. Wifes Birthday 17th dec. Fretting.
    Christmas in between houses. Pissing offing. Work 23, 24, 25, 26 Dec. More pissing offing.
    Stressing to the max.

Wish me luck.

[New shed delivered on 19th Dec, Virgin Media doing their bit 20th Dec....shifting shit like there's no tomorrow,
    AND I'll have to have this rented place top notch or the bastards will want some of my deposit money....and
    that just 'aint going to fucking happen]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. Good luck with the move, Billy............2014 is a brand new chapter. :thumbleft:

3. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

House warming?

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

4. Best o' luck BNM :rendeer:

5. You've had more houses than gala bingo

6. Hope you will be very happy in your new kennel and the move goes well. New year new home what could be better.

7. Dogs get the kennel...........Billy gets the shed ! :rendeer:....what could be better !

8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Hope the move goes well mate, after all what could go wrong!

9. ... and Mrs BNM gets the house, seems normal to me.

10. Thankyou for the morale boosters. Leaving this rental property is going to be worse than a married quarter outmuster. I've got a set of photos they took when we moved in...and this place looks nowt like that anymore. We improved it somewhat....stupid people that we are. Been in this place for a year and finally got the house we wanted. Age meant I had to get a 15 year mortgage...but at least I can knock the crap out of it without waiting for permission from someone who don't answer his E-mails. Now.....does anyone have spare capacity in their freezer for all the stuff that I've got to stow whilst I defrost it, move it and set it back up please? Oh, and I need to borrow a shed for a while so I can empty this here garage of all me tools'n'stuff. Got to put a new one up on 19th Dec, and fill it to the deckhead. Please don't let the weather be shit. AND there's £1000 quids worth of flooring being delivered on the 19th as well...have to sort that out....and.....oh bollocks, I think I shall go out and get hammered.

Sounds like a plan.

Billy.

X X X

11. Fixed that for you Sharks ... no charge!

Good luck with the move Billy ... hope it goes well.

12. Looking forward to hearing the explosion as Billy's head explodes if it all goes pete tong (just joking Billy ;) )

13. exJenny

I've got a double garage and a second freezer in it so I'm alright BNM.

14. Shopping for light fittings
    300 quid and counting....

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

15. Hate to think what he heavy fittings cost !........

.....I'll get me coat.... :walk:

16. House of Fraser has just been ram-raided. Didn't have any of the 50% off lights in stock so bitched at 'em until they sold me the ones on display at 50% off (+ 10% off extra), as they were hanging up already.

Result!

Even got the bulbs for diddly-squat.

Car is full of boxes of chandeliers and bulbs and I'm going just a little bit wibble. Going for a tab before I wrap her Birthday prezzies up.

I love moving house, I do.

17. Billy, Is this for the Shed or Wolf Pack Leaders Christmas present????

18. Wots the crack with Bill and his house moves does he buy a house, move in and within 6 months or so the villagers are marching up mob handed with burning torches and pitchforks, chucking stones at his gaff and waving fists, Bill appears on the roof, the mob goes mad, and Bill goes on another house hunt.

19. exJenny

Do you know where his new gaff is? Do I need to purchase a pitchfork?

20. I think his new neighbours have a whip round, just bring some gravel and a box of matches