Hotels near liverpool

Ive managed to RAS a couple of tickets for the Liverpool V Charlton game middle of may. does anyone know/recommend a decent B&B/hotel/Pub with rooms on the outskirts of the pool? taking my grandson (18) birthday treat, havent been up that way for some time

carlm

Lantern Swinger
Alright mate theres a B&B round the corner from the ground called the Clarance Hotel

The Clarance Hotel
utting avenue
L4 8SX

0151 226 7490

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
frenchy said:
Ive managed to RAS a couple of tickets for the Liverpool V Charlton game middle of may. does anyone know/recommend a decent B&B/hotel/Pub with rooms on the outskirts of the pool? taking my grandson (18) birthday treat, havent been up that way for some time
When you say outskirts how far away are you thinking?

A hotel we have used in the past was called the Gladstone is now "The Liner" it is by Lime st Station cost for 2 is £115 dinner Bed & breakfast.

There are a few Ibis style budget hotels near the riverside. Let me know where you are thinking and I will see what I can find.

I work in Mossley Hill in South Liverpool so I can root about

Thanks for all the replies lads/lasses? im fixed up now, we are travelling up from guzz with arthur batchelor! first class courtesy of the news of the screws, staying at the Adelphi 5* but will keep all those addresses for future reference. only joking about the tosser batchelor, wouldnt waste my time on the smarmy little O.D.

cheers

wet_blobby

War Hero
why dont you stay at the Adelphi ? opposite the "statue exceedingly bare"...John Lewis's.... close to the town centre, and across the road you've got a pub called the bee hive that has got "probably" the best juke box in town, and thats saying something.

Just down the road is the train station..lime St? and next to the shopping centre...the name escapes me..is Coopers Bar, £1 a pint and your gauranteed a 70 year old scouser swamping down your leg at the bar and torchy the battery boy coming in and trying to flog dodgy batteries or hooky baccy, not to far from Mathew street...go to Flannigans...top irish bar, full of scantily clad women...lovely, then finish the night in Flares. Job done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chicogiz The Quarterdeck 7
BillyNoMates Submariners 20
slim Diamond Lil's 9