Hotel

The_Caretaker

War Hero
A guy's car breaks down in the middle of town, and he looks for a hotel to stay in while he waits for his car to be fixed. He finds a very small hotel and walks in.

He asks the man at the counter,
"Do you have any rooms available?"

The man at the counter says,
"Yeah, but don't stick your dick in the 3 holes."

"OK." The guy agrees and walks to his room.

A couple of days go by and his car is still in the shop. He gets curious and sticks his dick in the first hole.

He says,"Ahh,that feels good!" Then he sticks his dick in the second hole,"Ahh,that feels even better!" Then he sticks his dick in the third hole,"OUCH!!My dick!!"

He quickly pulled his dick out and it was all bloody. He was very confused, but he went to sleep.

The next day he went to the counter to see what was in the holes, but before he could ask anything the man at the counter said, "You stuck your dick in the three holes didn't you?"

He said, "Yeah, how did you know?

"The man at the counter said,
"Well, my wife is pregnant,my daughter is pregnant, and my pencil sharpener is broken.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS COVID-19: hotel accommodation to support key workers and vulnerable people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thoresby Hall Hotel sewage discharge leads to £90,000 fine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major overhaul of hotel booking sector after CMA action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Company behind Charnwood Lodge hotel wound-up in court MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Hotel booking sites to make major changes after CMA probe MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Hotel Hermes Diamond Lil's 5
soleil Herald: "Plymouth Military Personnel Living At Hotel - No Beds At Devonport Bases / Shore Est 23
BFRS BFRS Career Fair – Portsmouth @ Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, 28th Nov 2013 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 3
S Plymouth hotel plan at Royal William Yard Bases / Shore Est 2
Hermes_R12 HMS Liverpool's ensign on display in hotel The Quarterdeck 0
Hermes_R12 HMS Liverpool's ensign given to a hotel. The Quarterdeck 5
stan_the_man The Hotel ITV Documentary - were have you been in the pusser Diamond Lil's 16
janner japanese Hotel service Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Hotel Encounter Miscellaneous 0
sgtpepperband Five Bar Hotel Open In Manchester This Christmas... Diamond Lil's 8
soleil Hotel du Vin: Armed Forces Discount over Easter Finance & Pensions 0
ORACLE Hotel Key Cards The Gash Barge 3
D Hotel/tourism networking event The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 7
andym Hotel For Heros. Current Affairs 4
T Holiday Reviews & Hotel Reviews Travel & The Great Outdoors 1
B Percy Refused Hotel Room - Cue Howls of Indignation Current Affairs 74
Tas-ape Naval Slang Echo to Hotel The Gash Barge 0
brazenhussy DESERT ISLAND With The SALTY RATINGS Hotel ...Now Open!! Diamond Lil's 20
R Hotel don't boot out veterans for footie fans Current Affairs 21
M Hotel or Guest House in Portsmouth The Quarterdeck 47

Latest Threads