Hotel or Guest House in Portsmouth

matlo_caroline

Lantern Swinger
I am goign to do my AIB in Gosport in Febuary and planning to stay down there a extra few days.
Can anyone recommend a Guest House or Hotel or something like that,

Thanks

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Just hang around any bar in Guildhall Walk and some kind nautical gentleman will offer to buy you free drinks all night - even chips if you behave yourself! - and will provide free accommodation too... you'll even hear 'Call The Hands' in the morning too! :wink:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'm fed up not hard up... :shock: :wink:

And I only go to Guildhall when I'm on patrol; I try to avoid the place if I can - and if I was on duty I certainly wouldn't have time to trap women as well! :lol:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
matlo_caroline said:
I am goign to do my AIB in Gosport in Febuary and planning to saty down there a extra few days.
Can anyone recommend a Guest House or Hotel or something like that,

Thanks
I assume english language and grammar are still assessed during AIB?! :?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:
thought you would have them programmed into your mobie you stud!
Nah, turn up as and when - but why pay for it when you've got a bus shelter on Portsdown Hill?! :lol:

matlo_caroline

Lantern Swinger
Anymore suggestions spmewhere near the docks would be nice, im goign over to HMS Bristol on the sunday so its somewhere to put my head down for a couple fo days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS COVID-19: hotel accommodation to support key workers and vulnerable people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thoresby Hall Hotel sewage discharge leads to £90,000 fine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major overhaul of hotel booking sector after CMA action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Company behind Charnwood Lodge hotel wound-up in court MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Hotel booking sites to make major changes after CMA probe MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Hotel Hermes Diamond Lil's 5
soleil Herald: "Plymouth Military Personnel Living At Hotel - No Beds At Devonport Bases / Shore Est 23
BFRS BFRS Career Fair – Portsmouth @ Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, 28th Nov 2013 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 3
S Plymouth hotel plan at Royal William Yard Bases / Shore Est 2
Hermes_R12 HMS Liverpool's ensign on display in hotel The Quarterdeck 0
Hermes_R12 HMS Liverpool's ensign given to a hotel. The Quarterdeck 5
stan_the_man The Hotel ITV Documentary - were have you been in the pusser Diamond Lil's 16
janner japanese Hotel service Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Hotel Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Hotel Encounter Miscellaneous 0
sgtpepperband Five Bar Hotel Open In Manchester This Christmas... Diamond Lil's 8
soleil Hotel du Vin: Armed Forces Discount over Easter Finance & Pensions 0
ORACLE Hotel Key Cards The Gash Barge 3
D Hotel/tourism networking event The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 7
andym Hotel For Heros. Current Affairs 4
T Holiday Reviews & Hotel Reviews Travel & The Great Outdoors 1
B Percy Refused Hotel Room - Cue Howls of Indignation Current Affairs 74
Tas-ape Naval Slang Echo to Hotel The Gash Barge 0
brazenhussy DESERT ISLAND With The SALTY RATINGS Hotel ...Now Open!! Diamond Lil's 20
R Hotel don't boot out veterans for footie fans Current Affairs 21
MoD_RSS Deputy Government Actuary is guest speaker at finance conferences in China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: High Commissioner Melanie Hopkins is guest speaker at the Pacific Regional NDC Steering Committee Meeting MoD News 0
A Guest Speaker The Corps 0
trehorn Guest of Honour/guest speaker suggestions Social & Reunions 58
M Arrests in 1980s guest house 'abuse' probe Current Affairs 4
slim GUEST BLOG: JEREMY KYLE Diamond Lil's 0
chinamatelot The uninvited guest - Chinese boat embarrasses US Navy Submariners 28
Bad CO Guest Posting Site Issues 4
MoD_RSS Companies House to restart the voluntary strike off process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fisheries Bill enters the House of Commons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement to the House on COVID-19: 23 June 2020 MoD News 0
soleil FB: Aggie Weston's - Pastoral Support To RFA HQ Following Grant From Trinity House RFA 0
MoD_RSS Problem with Companies House email service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Greater Manchester to house to world's largest liquid air battery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister's statement to the House of Commons: 16 June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Revenge arsonist who murdered eight in a house fire is jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leader of the House of Commons speech: 8 June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK House Price Index for March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM statement in the House of Commons: 11 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK House Price Index for February 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House support for businesses hit by COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK House Price Index for January 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus advice for Companies House customers and employees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: if your company cannot file accounts with Companies House on time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Women and Equalities Liz Truss speech at The House magazine's Women in Westminster: The 100 event MoD News 0