Hot or not?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by paybobsquarepants, Apr 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A dilemma - is wearing black tights and shorts/ hotpants (on a woman, I hasten to add) visually hot - or does it look like a minnie mouse impression gone horribly long?

As it's friday thoughts please.

2. If the tights are opaques, it looks fine. Denim shorts look good.

Probably best if your legs are slim though.

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Despite the illusion they are trying to create, many women who try this end up with legs that look like cottage cheese poured into a condom.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Need to pictures first before comments offerred.

5. Smashing - hot all the way then :)

6. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

just thrown up in my mouth. Cheers.......

7. Are these not the items of attire worn by ladies with a somewhat ample posterier (or fat arse) ...and when said pants fail to provide the desired results (Significantly reduce the perceived or actual size of said 'fat arse'), the pants shoulder all of the blame?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  8. There are some that look hot!

There are some that should really check in a mirror before leaving the house!

And there are some that really should be nailed in a coffin!

9. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

The more opaque and matte the tights the better and the shorts must have a few inches gap around the thighs in order not to create the "blancmange cut with cheese wire" effect when trying to sit in an elegant, ladylike manner.

But in truth... it is not a look I don myself. You need longer legs than me in order to carry it off well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I reckon you'd look good in a pair of tights, Magda. What size head are you?

11. This freaked me out as it's one of those rare occasions that I'm wearing denim shorts and tights... squarepants are you watching me?!

12. Don't believe ya - show us a piccie or I'm shouting "Wah"

13. We've already established I'm not a 'wah' so sod off! *with love*
    Every female on here is suspected of being one... surely your suspicious nature must become tedious to you after a while? I would ponder on why men aren't accused of this but it's obvious - women don't care enough to bother with it all.

Back to the thread - I witnessed a lass today with black leggings so tight you could actually see her pink thong through the material that was stretched so dangerously over her fat buttocks as she waddled along... that my dear, is not hot. Surely she must have known this before stepping out the door? And thought it was 'hot'?! That said, it was like a car crash or spotting a dead body spilling blood out onto the pavement - I couldn't take my eyes off the disaster that had wibbled and wobbled into my vision. The bloke I was with questioned whether or not we should tell her... I declined as I had visions of being suffocated to death by her blatantly cellulite cottage cheese arse.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Legs longer than you! are you only 3 feet tall ? :shock:

15. Fat-Gaga.jpg ?????????

16. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

And there, encapsulated perfectly in two short sentences, is exactly how wars start. :winkrazz:

Stix, you really must try harder if you want me to direct incoming at you. That barely even merits a raised eyebrow :toothy3:

17. Same effect when women wear a skirt and trousers at the same time.
    I just assume they have a crisis of decision.
    Not unusual for women.

18. I knew a Yarpie lass (Biblically) on the Guzz / Leeds train with thighs like that. She kept waffling on about some sort of kelp pills she took to reduce her thighs. I personally thought she was wasting her time, but as I had an ulterior motive, I refrained from telling her

19. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Is that like 'belt and braces' ?

20. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Jesus its like some kind on Gok Wank convention in here. So, what's this years black going to be then????