hot gossip

flynavy

Lantern Swinger
yes go on then titilate us all! is it about the sailor in the sunday people who got dumped for that twat on corrie cos if it is i know him very well and he got £10k ofr his story...................next!

nope it isn't about that twat in the sunday people ...who was that then ?

THIS IS A BREAKING STORY - HASN'T REACHED THE GUTTER PRESS YET!

:twisted: :twisted:

Or is it about a particular Y.O onboard a 42 who was closed up to ZA down the stokers mess,,,,

Then the dabbers mess,,,,

Then the P.O's mess,,,,

Then the C.P.O's mess,

And finally felched in the wardroom??

Seadog

War Hero
This is to do with sexual peccadilloes of a certain high-ranking chap
A Lieutenant Commander in the Sea Cadet Corps is not 'high ranking' and he's in jail for doing smally boys. Or is this really really new?

No names unless it's public domain mind. I'd hate it to be me! :wink:

Switch on lofty!

I, like the next person, likes a bit of juice to make me giggle. However if it is still in the pipelines and not Public Domain............don't post it!!

Jenny

Jenny_Dabber said:
Switch on lofty!

I, like the next person, likes a bit of juice to make me giggle. However if it is still in the pipelines and not Public Domain............don't post it!!

Jenny
I am new to this forum - please explain why I can't post it!? It is a free country after all. :(

am dying to tell people... :evil:

I am new to this forum - please explain why I can't post it!? It is a free country after all.

am dying to tell people...
Is that a bite in our mists?

Its called PERSEC nad OPSEC.if it is not public domain, names should and will not be mentioned. Anything breaking this rules from any forum on this site due to this will be deleted.

Comprenda?

navyman said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Switch on lofty!

Jenny
I am new to this forum - please explain why I can't post it!? It is a free country after all. :(

am dying to tell people... :evil:
Computer says no
[video width=250 height=200]http://www.mattfacer.com/sounds/little%20britain/computer%20says%20no.mp3[/video]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Nautical Jokes 0
A Miscellaneous 0
N Diamond Lil's 13