Horseriding

hammockhead

Lantern Swinger
Does anyone know anywhere one can get cheap riding lessons? I know that the cavalry have loads of horses and riding courses, etc., but how does one get on one of them if one is dark blue?

hammockhead said:
Does anyone know anywhere one can get cheap riding lessons? I know that the cavalry have loads of horses and riding courses, etc., but how does one get on one of them if one is dark blue?
I do i have a horse. Where abouts do you want to go for lessons?

hammockhead said:
Their is no such thing as a CHEAP HORSE!!! and riding lessons?? Slow and Fast horses are the same price to keep at livery!! Think you will find that the Tax payer sorts out the Bill for the RA :w00t: :thumright: Ex Racehorse owner :thumright:

Chicogiz said:
hammockhead said:
I do i have a horse. Why abouts do you want to go for lessons?
Do you ever read your input before hitting the submit button ?.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Chicogiz said:
hammockhead said:
Is it a clothes horse?

janner said:
Chicogiz said:
hammockhead said:
Is it a clothes horse?
Some of us still dry our clothes on them! :thumright: :dwarf:

How about riding a vaulting horse? They have no stable or veterinary fees, don't need brushing every day, are adjustable in height and can be ridden negative saddle and expensive protective velvet covered hat. I understand God designed the vaulting horse for the poor man to ride, for rocking horses to admire and matelots to do unsailorly things to when drunk.... :biggrin: