Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Horse Racing Night

I would like to arrange a horse racing night in aid of charity, like the one's we had on the flight deck on board. The trouble is I'm not sure of the procedure for running the tote and 'selling' the horses etc. Can anyone enlighten me?

Depending on the numbers attending, you should make between 400/ 500 pounds for your charity, or club. You pay out to the odds that reflect the money wagered on that particular horse....it is your call, you are in this instance the Bookmaker, and the folks attending are the punters. You can also have another money spinner. Owners for the night,that buy each horse that runs with prize money for the winning owner? Race nights | race night DVD | Starting from £29 (incl.delivery) Race Night Tote Betting Tickets 9 Races Runers 1-8 in 50s: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Last edited:
I would like to arrange a horse racing night in aid of charity, like the one's we had on the flight deck on board. The trouble is I'm not sure of the procedure for running the tote and 'selling' the horses etc. Can anyone enlighten me?

Great first post after 5 years. :lurk:

Latest Threads