Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Hope

My son was discharged on SNLR 5445 (B) for having a fight.Can anyone tell me,if and when he can reapply to join the navy.They let him pass out from phase 2

My son was discharged on SNLR 5445 (B) for having a fight.Can anyone tell me,if and when he can reapply to join the navy.They let him pass out from phase 2
He would have to take his discharge certificates to the recruiting office for advice, depends on his age, if you attend or he goes alone. He was probably told if it when he can rejoin, if not the navy the army has different rules?

5445 paragraph b is mainly positive drugs test. If that is the correct category, re-entry is not an option for RN personnel.

If it was SNLR unruly, it's usually a minimum of 12 months.

Once discharged they usually get a letter advising whether they may in future reapply. If discharged SNLR they usually have a right to complain within 24 hours if they can produce evidence to prove they did not commit an act which resulted in their discharge.

This is like the 2nd post the Op has posted on this subject (under different topics). Maybe the original replies you got for you/your sons discharge are correct and they need to go straight to the AFCO and not keep asking on line to randoms for advice..

I rest my pussers grip.

Latest Threads