Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope Mr Cameron has Deep Pockets

finknottle

Banned
Cameron certainly has but the majority of us lesser mortals don't.

The 100,000.00 names petition has been delivered which means a referendum on our membership will now have to be debated in the house, I for one think we should get out as soon as possible.

fishhead

War Hero
Even if Cameron has deep pockets they aren't deep enough to sort this mess out.It would appear that the banks have stopped lending money to one another to pay off each's debt so it can't be long before they disappear up one another's duckrun.There is an old saying about not robbing Peter to pay Paul but our crazy politicians and bankers are far too busy trying to save their collective necks to pay any heed to that.

finknottle

Banned
The whole mess stinks of rotten fish, mortgages may well be low but the poor savers are getting next to sweet FA on their savings while the banks use that deposited money to make more for themselves, I would not piss on a banker or politician if they were on fire, bastards all.

trelawney126

War Hero
The whole mess stinks of rotten fish, mortgages may well be low but the poor savers are getting next to sweet FA on their savings while the banks use that deposited money to make more for themselves, I would not piss on a banker or politician if they were on fire, bastards all.

I gather your not too happy with the situation then Finks?

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
What's now coming as the B o E prints money we haven't got is much increased inflation, coupled with very low interest rates on savings so that they don't keep their value. Basically every financially prudent citizen is going to be robbed of his savings to pay for politicians' profligacy. For starters it's time the Govt stopped borrowing money just to give it away, particularly to people who either don't deserve it or don't need it. Old people in particular are going to be screwed by this. But we are of course expendable, useless mouths I think is the phrase.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sgtpepperband The Sun: "Cameron - Our Only Hope" Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at VIP trading estate and industrial estate, Anchor and Hope Lane, London SE7 7TE (ref: 3233585 – 3 June 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS "There is space for hope and for a brighter future for the Iraqi people" MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Orwell Bridge study offers new hope for reducing high wind closures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Croyde Bay and Hope Cove incidents: a message from HM Coastguard MoD News 0
F Hope Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
rn458scc PRNC - My 4 days! Hope this helps. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 147
soleil Pompey News: "We’re On A Roll! Bands Of Royal Marines Hope To Clinch New Record" The Corps 1
J List of Crew on board "Good Hope" History 15
S any hope for a single mum, ex RN who wants to get into RNR? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 35
soleil Telegraph: "Explorers Raise Hope Of Nelson 'Treasure Trove' On Victorian Shipwreck" History 2
finknottle Clegg talks the talk, I hope he can walk the walk Current Affairs 28
R A glimmer of hope Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
Hermes_R12 Toothless Royal Navy ? - lets hope not !! Current Affairs 0
soleil T'graph: "Injured Servicemen Hope For Olympic Ski Success" Sports and Adventure Training 2
soleil "Buoyant Mood As Clyde Yards Hope To Avoid Cuts" Current Affairs 8
E ...lets hope our new PM takes note! The Corps 2
soleil Times: Sailors hope proud RN name won't go out with the Ark The Fleet 4
P Hope i wont be a old man?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
wet_blobby New sex hope for the old and bold Diamond Lil's 2
NotmeChief Lets hope this disgusting act spreads to the UK. The Quarterdeck 18
trelawney126 Too Much to Hope For Current Affairs 2
Cpt_Black There's hope for all the old sea dogs yet... Diamond Lil's 2
N “I hope he (Obama) will let us down gently.†Current Affairs 34
T There's hope yet for Sgtpepperband! Diamond Lil's 2
Teech Is there any hope for me? Diamond Lil's 14
D time for celebration,goodwill, love, peace,hope Submariners 13
N A fairey tale, well I hope it is. Diamond Lil's 2
S There is hope... Diamond Lil's 3
P I hope your grip is packed Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 9
MoD_RSS Speech: Joint press conference: David Cameron and Prime Minister Narendra Modi MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: David Cameron holds security talks with Prime Minister Modi at Chequers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: David Cameron holds talks with Estonian Prime Minister Rõivas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: 100 days: article by David Cameron MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Speech: Speech given at BAE Systems by Prime Minister David Cameron MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Prime Minister David Cameron's speech at Port of Felixstowe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Security and prosperity: article by David Cameron and Barack Obama MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: David Cameron and Ahmet Davutoglu press conference in Turkey MoD News 0
D Cameron refuses to €2 billon bill. Current Affairs 30
BristolBastard David Cameron confirms HMS Prince of Wales will be operated by RN rather than sold or mothballed Current Affairs 29
Ageing_Gracefully ASSETS by Robert Cameron Competitions 10
T Not exactly Navy but CGS says Cameron you are wrong Current Affairs 5
finknottle Pressure mounts on Cameron to hold EU referendum sooner than planned Current Affairs 41
trelawney126 Cameron's Tough EU Stance, yeah! Current Affairs 20
soleil Mail: "Call Me Dive ... PM Cameron (In A Nice Navy Sweater) Tours Nuclear Submarine" Submariners 2
trelawney126 Cameron shoots the Messenger Current Affairs 1
finknottle Cameron promises EU referendum if re-elected in 2015 Current Affairs 26
MoD_RSS David Cameron visits troops in Afghanistan MoD News 1
sgtpepperband Cameron: "We are raising money for the rich" Current Affairs 7
finknottle Cameron's disgraceful failure of leadership The Gash Barge 126