Homosexuality part 2, nature takes it's course

G

guestm

Whilst watching the olympics lat night, I assumed the man position on the sofa. Feet up, hands down pants, barely alive. Naturally, I took time to then pick some fluff out of my bellybutton and inspect it.

To my horror, as opposed to the normally blue or grey fluff, it was pink. Now I do not own any pink items of clothing, and besides, gut fluff is ALWAYS blue, isn't it?

I am taking this unnatural incident as proof that I am now a hermer and am going to bum you all.

G

guestm

2_deck_dash said:
I don't get belly button fluff because I am not a skank, you skank.
Poof, I save it up for weeks and make anti flash out of it.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
2_deck_dash said:
I don't get belly button fluff because I am not a skank, you skank.
Poof, I save it up for weeks and make anti flash out of it.
I was going through some old stuff last night and found my anti-flash.

I put it on and had a wank for old times sake.

There is nothing quite like the feeling of a soft leather palm gently gripping your member.

G

guestm

2_deck_dash said:
There is nothing quite like the feeling of a soft leather palm gently gripping your member.
Especially when it's the SPC's hand.

Gombear

War Hero
Can I just take this opportunity to say that I have never taken it up the richter.

Please don’t bum me mister Monty sir! :(

JonnoJonno

Banned
In an attempt to prevent you windmilling your penis through the membership of this pox-ridden site, might I suggest an alternative:
You are spending so much of your time rubbing up against FEMALE teenage recruits that their colour prefences are reflected in your fluff?

I am saying that in order to prevent you getting anywhere near my starfish (I have it on good authority that your chopper looks like an amputated baby's arm, and the bellend looks like the stump).

Bergen

ADC
Gombear said:
Can I just take this opportunity to say that I have never taken it up the richter.

How did the man who developed an exponential scale for measuring earth tremors via a Wood-Anderson torsion seismometer get into this thread. Did he have belly button lint up his ricker??

We should be told.

G

guestm

JonnoJonno said:
In an attempt to prevent you windmilling your penis through the membership of this pox-ridden site, might I suggest an alternative:
You are spending so much of your time rubbing up against FEMALE teenage recruits that their colour prefences are reflected in your fluff?

I am saying that in order to prevent you getting anywhere near my starfish (I have it on good authority that your chopper looks like an amputated baby's arm, and the bellend looks like the stump).
There are two comments there that you have just made which lead me to believe you may be spying on me.

JonnoJonno

Banned
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
JonnoJonno said:

There are two comments there that you have just made which lead me to believe you may be spying on me.
Don't be ridiculous. By the way, the keys are in your Black RAB jacket.

Gombear

War Hero
Bergen said:
Gombear said:

How did the man who developed an exponential scale for measuring earth tremors via a Wood-Anderson torsion seismometer get into this thread. Did he have belly button lint up his ricker??

We should be told.
Pardon my German accent.
Anyway, I'll bet Monty's bellend could make the earth move for you. :wink:

D

Deleted 7

Now this is my type of thread :D

*scratches head* now where did I put my carving knife??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Homosexuality in Nelsons Navy Diamond Lil's 19
Montigny_La_Palisse Homosexuality - It's just not for me. RR Greatest Threads 203
MoD_RSS Digital diplomacy: UK’s Asia Minister discusses science and business links with Vietnam as part of ‘renewed focus’ on relations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government acts to protect jobs in every part of the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Part time students in Wales can apply now for student finance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Apply for part time and post graduate master's student finance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Households urged to play their part in preventing waste crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 6000 new supported homes as part of landmark commitment to end rough sleeping MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK diplomats in Canada take part in 24hr Global Relay Marathon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to grant permission for pubs and restaurants to operate as takeaways as part of coronavirus response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS It’s a national effort to win coronavirus fight, we all have crucial part to play MoD News 0
C Are the Royal Marines part of the Royal Navy itself? The Corps 5
MoD_RSS Drones could form key part of next generation of UK search and rescue MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Office for Disability Issues becomes part of Equalities Hub MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Working as a part-time teacher after a career change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Innovate UK brand launched as part of unified UKRI identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Broxtowe Part Two Local Plan: letter to the council MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Developing the future of flight: take part in the challenge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC proud to play key part in inaugural Women in Armed Policing conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Council homes to form part of Homes England’s first neighbourhood at Northstowe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications dealing with part of the land in a registered title MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons scramble to intercept Russian fighters as part of Baltic Air Policing Mission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Appeal for landowners to take part in pioneering project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NHSX: digital experts will be part of cancer and mental health teams MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Beavers arrive in Essex to play their part in flood prevention MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Drivers urged to clean up their act as part of national litter campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: First part of Mytholmroyd flood defences finished MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grayling announces new Dawlish sea wall as part of £2 billion investment in south-west MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HM Revenue and Customs simplifies importing from the EU as part of 'no deal' preparation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary Hunt visits Malaysia as part of first overseas trip in 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Robber who bit off part of victim’s ear jailed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Major summit staged in London as part of global fight against corruption in sport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK HPR1000 new nuclear reactor design completes initial scrutiny part of regulators’ Generic Design Assessment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM to visit Belgium and France as part of Armistice commemorations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Sky's the limit for defence personnel taking part in Edinburgh Tattoo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Injured veterans and service personnel take part in excavation at Barrow Clump MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces proud to take part in Royal Wedding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Centre for Applied Science and Technology (CAST) becomes part of Dstl MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister visits small Ipswich company which has played big part in... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary visits Benghazi as part of drive to support Libyan... MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister announces £3M to be saved as part of a new deal to supply the... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence minister meets teenagers taking part in pilot Army supercamp MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 2,300 UK maritime forces take part in exercise with Albania MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Laser weapon prototype part of new Defence innovation initiative MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK maritime personnel to take part in winter training exercise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Armed Forces take part in biggest NATO exercise in over 10 years MoD News 0
3 The actual 'selection' part? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
S Anyone on here a part of the recruitment team? Submariners 14
A Royal Tournament 1950s,information about a relative taking part ? History 5
soleil Mail: "Sweetheart Letters On Display For First Time As Part of New RN Exhibition" History 9