Homosexuality - It's just not for me.

chaffed_and_tender said:
Trooped_Again said:
chaffed_and_tender said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
witsend said:
There must be sometime about this bumming malarkey, but being a selfish [email protected] I'm not taking one for the team. I do however Monty, expect you to take your research a step further and produce a full report on my screen by 11am sunday morning.
No snags mate, will do.
Montagny, I suspect, against all site conventional wisdom, that you are a little tight 'down below', and as a consequence are holding back from the full Bufty experience.
May I suggest using these?

Starting with the smallest, insert progressively larger sizes up your starfish, until you feel sufficiently slack to fully enjoy the rough and tumble of gay life.
C&T...WTF shippers?, seriously...WTF?

These look as if they should be loaded onto some sort of Missile Launcher!
Those, believe it or not, are medical instruments. They are called bougies, and are designed to help slacken up ladies who are sporting a bit of a mouse's ear.
They look like the skyline outside the Sadam Hussein mosque 8O :oops:

witsend said:
Careful lads or a Fatwa will be issued.

Edit, Monty can you find out if a Gaywa means "I'm coming to get you".
I have deduced by means of bells whiskey (drinking a bottle) that gay means happy or excited.
Wa is a noise made by the Jockannese when they mean go away, or sometimes a short version of war.
It is logical (to me) therefore that an excited manner of saying go away is fcuk off or there will be trouble. If this makes any sense please let me know what it means as I haven't a friggin clue.

And anyone got some ice

UncleAlbert said:
Wrong!!!....a Gaywa is a ginger poofter....
And this is based on the moveitorfcukit theory from U c l A, fcuk a rat, actually no don't fcuk a rat.
I'm not a laboratory rat for that dirty bugger to incinerate. It should be inseminate but it might make my asre burn. 8O :roll: :cry:

Rumrat said:
UncleAlbert said:
And this is based on the moveitorfcukit theory from U c l A, fcuk a rat, actually no don't fcuk a rat.
I'm not a laboratory rat for that dirty bugger to incinerate. It should be inseminate but it might make my asre burn. 8O :roll: :cry:
Take more water with it.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Rumrat said:
UncleAlbert said:
Sure you don't want to phone a taxi and nip out for another bottle. That one sounds as if its nearly empty. :wink:

witsend said:
Rumrat said:
UncleAlbert said:
Sure you don't want to phone a taxi and nip out for another bottle. That one sounds as if its nearly empty. :wink:
I got rum now as I dont want to be thought a creature of habit 8O :D

Rumrat said:
sussex2 said:
UncleAlbert said:
easy.........a Gaywa is a ginger poofter....
Are you referring to certain members of a certain family that has the same surname as a London suburb?
Hah Chelsea is a bird anyway, and a poofter is a thing you put your feet on innit
Come west a bit mate, follow the Thames upstream just a tad further, and I don't mean Fulham, but don't go as far as Reading.

sussex2 said:
Rumrat said:
sussex2 said:
UncleAlbert said:
easy.........a Gaywa is a ginger poofter....
Are you referring to certain members of a certain family that has the same surname as a London suburb?
Hah Chelsea is a bird anyway, and a poofter is a thing you put your feet on innit
Come west a bit mate, follow the Thames upstream just a tad further, and I don't mean Fulham, but don't go as far as Reading.
I used to take coach trips into smoke as the friggin driver, and they were always classed as mystery trips as even I didn't know where we was.

If I had of planned "D" day we would have invaded Bali. :oops: :oops: :roll: 8O :D

Sussex what you are talking here is Treason…Please remember..What you put in writing, no matter where, is subject to the laws of the land - simples! It is also a permanent record of what you have said etc.
The internet is not an exception to those laws. It and mobile phones are probably the most highly monitored method of communication there is.
Beats me rigid that some members of this forum seem to think that the royals are fair game, but wouldn't dare type what they do about other racial or social minorities.
They`re here and they ain't going away - simples! If you don't like it then tough, they don't give a damn anyway and do not seek your, or anyone elses approval, nor do they need it.

….

UncleAlbert said:
Sussex what you are talking here is Treason…Please remember..What you put in writing, no matter where, is subject to the laws of the land - simples! It is also a permanent record of what you have said etc.
The internet is not an exception to those laws. It and mobile phones are probably the most highly monitored method of communication there is.
Beats me rigid that some members of this forum seem to think that the royals are fair game, but wouldn't dare type what they do about other racial or social minorities.
They`re here and they ain't going away - simples! If you don't like it then tough, they don't give a damn anyway and do not seek your, or anyone elses approval, nor do they need it.

….
The Queen at the commissioning of the Dreadnought

My Husband and I have come here today to see you off...........
Jack at the back
Aint the first time lady :D :) :roll:

UncleAlbert said:

….
Oh! Do you mean the Royal family, good series that despite the Brummie accents..all of them on the dole and never done a days work in their lives?
'Aw cum from Dudlay and yawm makin a monkay outa may' - You have to be there really :roll:
Which family were you thinking about that people may dislike so much?
ps Stating dislike of a knackered old principle is not treason, more common sense.
pps You are exactly right - They don't give a damn, about anyone but themselves :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Diamond Lil's 19
G Diamond Lil's 48