Homosexual actions in the corps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ashamed to say it but I think the corps turned me gay. I had a girlfriend prior to joining but after all the gay sh!t we got up to in training and naked games we had to play i started to really enjoy the manly naked touch and my brothers in arms suddenly became my brothers in bumholes. At first it was a bit of fun and cos there were not many other women about, as marines we'd just bum each other as mates. But now I'm a full on gay I would never go back to women. How about u guys?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Mod Notice: Please be aware - the author of these posts (X.R.D.) is a psuedonym, and is not the real user, X.R.D (please note spelling). Please be cautious when replying; he may not be who you think he is...

Hello my lil BumWrecker lol lol. U looking forward to a bit of X.R.D tonight then sweetie pie. Shall I bring the special toys again. Did you wash the **** beads sweetie pie??? xxxxx

X.R.D. said:
Hello my lil BumWrecker lol lol. U looking forward to a bit of X.R.D tonight then sweetie pie. Shall I bring the special toys again. Did you wash the **** beads sweetie pie??? xxxxx
Oi, leave Wrecky alone you little oik! I saved his skin earlier and I'll save it now. If you sodomised poor Wreckers he'd split open in places...... 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.