Homosexual actions in the corps

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by X.R.D., Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not ashamed to say it but I think the corps turned me gay. I had a girlfriend prior to joining but after all the gay sh!t we got up to in training and naked games we had to play i started to really enjoy the manly naked touch and my brothers in arms suddenly became my brothers in bumholes. At first it was a bit of fun and cos there were not many other women about, as marines we'd just bum each other as mates. But now I'm a full on gay I would never go back to women. How about u guys?

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mod Notice: Please be aware - the author of these posts (X.R.D.) is a psuedonym, and is not the real user, X.R.D (please note spelling). Please be cautious when replying; he may not be who you think he is...

3. What on earth are u on about?

4. fuc* off you gay cun*

5. how about an sa80 up your ass so i can blow your brains out you fag

6. ooooooh don't get me all excited he he

7. They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Nails. I'm looking forward to the real XRD's responses when he logs back on :roll:

8. Hello my lil BumWrecker lol lol. U looking forward to a bit of X.R.D tonight then sweetie pie. Shall I bring the special toys again. Did you wash the **** beads sweetie pie??? xxxxx

9. Oi, leave Wrecky alone you little oik! I saved his skin earlier and I'll save it now. If you sodomised poor Wreckers he'd split open in places...... 8O

10. I didn't know who XRD was anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.