Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homeless Jobless and Wifeless

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
Why not get sent down for life, the system feeds,entertains and don't have to go to work and the bloody cells are bigger with colour TV's and sky.

What we need to do is close our boarders and start to address the influx of those here illigally.

ukdaytona

War Hero
Hitback said:
Why not get sent down for life, the system feeds,entertains and don't have to go to work and the bloody cells are bigger with colour TV's and sky.

What we need to do is close our boarders and start to address the influx of those here illigally.
In another thread, i commented about closing borders etc, was called a racist facist...... Im not racist, just dont like the French

Hitback

Lantern Swinger
What a laod of Cr*p, its ok to talk about it now because MPs are doing it!!! Makes my blood boil. On the Politics show last night. The question about Britishness Day was brought up, this person said,"what about the minority groups it may offend". Those on the board said " Anyone in this country should be proud and not offended by being a part of Britishness Day.

I believe we don't need such a day, we should be proud every day of the years, but, then again we might offend someone!!.

It was the Labour Party that distroyed this countries identification and pride, with Political Correctness and Human Rights Left, Right and Centre. The list could go on but I won't.

ukdaytona

War Hero
Why have a Britishness day when Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland have their own Parliaments and as such are moving further towards independance.

We can celebrate everything EXCEPT what is deemed English or Christian

Latest Threads