HOMEGROUND CONCERTS - Promotion for Edinburgh Show

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ageing_Gracefully, Mar 30, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

We have been offered three pairs of tickets for the Homeground Concert at the Playhouse Theatre, Edinburgh on 31st May. If you can make this concert and would like free tickets then fill in your details on Survey Monkey and you may be lucky. This might be a good opportunity for a weekend in Edinburgh with a show thrown in on Saturday evening.

This promotion will run for the next couple of weeks and will end on 20th April

Have a look at the thread in The Arty Forum on ARRSE for a bit more detail : Homeground Thread. If you can't make the concert there is a link to Amazon there to maybe buy the single.

[​IMG] ‚Äč

Click image to enlarge​

2. Ageing_Gracefully

Still time to enter this great promotion - if you live within striking distance of Edinburgh (even from Weegie land) then this could be a good night out for you - two tickets to a good concert in the heart of Edinburgh. All for a good cause/causes.

3. Ageing_Gracefully

I have extended this promotion for a bit as uptake has not been high. Now I did not expect that, being up in the sticks and all, but if you fancy a trip to Edinburgh (not included in the promotion) and a concert thrown in (promotion) then get your name down.

I will keep this going until 4th May then have to close to enable names etc to go to the Promoter.

4. Ageing_Gracefully

Winners of the three sets of tickets for two people to this concert are:

airborneranger
    fang farrier,
    igu04366

I have emailed them to give the good news.