Home page photo

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Naval_Gazer, Sep 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today's RR Home Page photo captioned 'HMS Iron Duke' only shows a detail of the picture owing to the size of the original image. The detail shows part of the backdrop and Iron Duke is nowhere in sight.

Recommend the image is shrunk so that it can be seen in its entirety, including the ship.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The COs are good, but I think altering the dimensions of a Type 23 war canoe is even beyond their capabilties. 'Tis witchcraft, I tell thee...

3. Never heard of a pocket battleship? :roll:
  4. That photo is one of mine along with another one. When I uploaded it to site I assumed that it would display correctly as it was within the size required. It's a good photo, shame it doesn't display correctly.
  5. The Home Page has been displaying 'HMS Syclla - Summer 79 in Scotland' for the past couple of weeks. Would someone give it a nudge, please?
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I've PM'd Evil Adj on this issue last week, as prompted by Trelawney126, as there's something a bit weirdy with the gallery bit at present.

Trouble is, she's besotted with me & is probably swooning because I actually PM'd her. Hopefully she'll snap out of it soon & get things sorted. :wink:
  7. Wake up Ninja... wake up it's time to turn to.
  8. I took that picture when I were but a bit of skin!
  9. Gallery on RR is down for the moment and restricted because we're importing (I say "we", I mean "he" as in GCO) the gallery to somewhere and any changes will cause problems.

Swooning? Get over yourself, Ninja ;) I still think you should be called Ninja_Stroker, you ....... :twisted: :twisted:
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

There we go, proof if ever there was... :lol:
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Told you she fancied me.... :lol:
  12. You two are going to upset Blackrat if you're not careful.
  13. He likes it - though you lot do make me chuckle. :twisted: :lol:
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Laughing AT or laughing [/i]WITH[/i], EA..? :shock: :wink: