Home page photo

Today's RR Home Page photo captioned 'HMS Iron Duke' only shows a detail of the picture owing to the size of the original image. The detail shows part of the backdrop and Iron Duke is nowhere in sight.

Recommend the image is shrunk so that it can be seen in its entirety, including the ship.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Naval_Gazer said:
...Recommend the image is shrunk so that it can be seen in its entirety, including the ship.
The COs are good, but I think altering the dimensions of a Type 23 war canoe is even beyond their capabilties. 'Tis witchcraft, I tell thee...

:twisted:

sgtpepperband said:
Naval_Gazer said:
...Recommend the image is shrunk so that it can be seen in its entirety, including the ship.
The COs are good, but I think altering the dimensions of a Type 23 war canoe is even beyond their capabilties. 'Tis witchcraft, I tell thee...

:twisted:
Never heard of a pocket battleship? :roll:

Naval_Gazer said:
Today's RR Home Page photo captioned 'HMS Iron Duke' only shows a detail of the picture owing to the size of the original image. The detail shows part of the backdrop and Iron Duke is nowhere in sight.

Recommend the image is shrunk so that it can be seen in its entirety, including the ship.
That photo is one of mine along with another one. When I uploaded it to site I assumed that it would display correctly as it was within the size required. It's a good photo, shame it doesn't display correctly.

The Home Page has been displaying 'HMS Syclla - Summer 79 in Scotland' for the past couple of weeks. Would someone give it a nudge, please?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I've PM'd Evil Adj on this issue last week, as prompted by Trelawney126, as there's something a bit weirdy with the gallery bit at present.

Trouble is, she's besotted with me & is probably swooning because I actually PM'd her. Hopefully she'll snap out of it soon & get things sorted. :wink:

Ninja_Stoker said:
I've PM'd Evil Adj on this issue last week, as prompted by Trelawney126, as there's something a bit weirdy with the gallery bit at present.

Trouble is, she's besotted with me & is probably swooning because I actually PM'd her. Hopefully she'll snap out of it soon & get things sorted. :wink:
Wake up Ninja... wake up it's time to turn to.

Naval_Gazer said:
The Home Page has been displaying 'HMS Syclla - Summer 79 in Scotland' for the past couple of weeks. Would someone give it a nudge, please?
I took that picture when I were but a bit of skin!

Evil_Adjutant

Lantern Swinger
Gallery on RR is down for the moment and restricted because we're importing (I say "we", I mean "he" as in GCO) the gallery to somewhere and any changes will cause problems.

Swooning? Get over yourself, Ninja ;) I still think you should be called Ninja_Stroker, you ....... :twisted: :twisted:

Evil_Adjutant

Lantern Swinger
cúnto said:
wet_blobby said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Evil_Adjutant said:
Swooning? Get over yourself, Ninja ;) I still think you should be called Ninja_Stroker, you .......
There we go, proof if ever there was... :lol:
Told you she fancied me.... :lol:
You two are going to upset Blackrat if you're not careful.
He likes it - though you lot do make me chuckle. :twisted: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alfred_the_great Site Issues 5
BillyNoMates The Gash Barge 1
diesel Site Issues 7