Hols4Heroes - November

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Holidays4Heroes, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It never bloody rains..........

Ex servicemen, all checked out. Will be homeless as of lunchtime tomorrow, his only possessions a bag and a 6 year old Labrador. (Shoot the dog? can't for a thousand and one reasons its been his only pal for the last two difficult and traumatic years, it stays)

To avoid him being homeless and kipping on the streets tomorrow I've got him into a B&B for three nights, while I sort him a place to stay.

The RBL hostel is full, as are other places of similar set ups. I've found a landlord on side, who has offered slightly reduced rates so long as I stand as guarantor. Triffic!

SSAFA are visiting tomorrow to fill in a form A and they in turn will inform Regtl associations and ABF, RBL etc.

In the meantime can we do something to get him a bond and a months rent, later I will ask and beg for furniture etc, as he has bugger all.

He's in Cornwall on the Devon border near Plymouth, the chap who's house burnt down has a some stuff en route which may not be needed so we may be able to pinch some of that.

Cracking job for the QRF part of hols4heroes..... can we sort him out?

Paypal: [email protected]

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
    Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

£10 sent MDN. Good man yerself!