Hols4Heroes - Christmas appeal

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Holidays4Heroes, Nov 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last year and the year before we were able to send families of fallen soldiers, soldiers on hard times voucher, gifts and even Christmas dinner on us.

The plan is to do that again this year.

To press we've bullied and blagged some of the larger supermarket & toy store chains into giving us more vouchers for our money, clearly meaning we can make what we have go a whole load further.

This is running along side some of the ongoing cases that we have at the minute, and even during this winter spell we still have families flying out to Spain, Lapland, Dominican Republic & Egypt

There are a few auction items running at the minute with more to follow, also bank and paypal details are below should anyone have forgotten :D

Paypal: [email protected]

HSBC: Holidays4heroes

Sort code: 40:12:09
    Account no: 41416081

Remember, not everyone, even some within this on-line community will be having a merry Christmas, either due to bereavement long before its time, severe body trauma or simple hard times.

Matters nothing if its a quid, everything counts and everything will be converted into pressies and vouchers.
  2. bump & donated
  3. BZ Nobby.
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've got Jon Snows tie from last years RBL auction if you want to re auction it, came with a signed photo which I've binned but the ties OK, he's scrawled his signature on the back of it but it's still wearable. Not much call for dressing up all posh with the bush gangs down here. :p
  5. Tenner in.
  6. Boo hoo, Nobby makes a donation and get's a pat on the head

SS makes a donation amd nothing's sed

Am tekin me ball 'ome

And am gonna tel me Mam
  7. Sorry mate! :oops:

Thanks though, you're a star.