Hols4Heroes - 3 new cases ONE URGENT

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Holidays4Heroes, Oct 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We have had 3 more families referred to us, the first case is very urgent we are looking for a fortnight away for a family, mum and dad and 3 kids, dad is just about to leave the army and has been told he only has a few months to live, they just want a nice quality break away in the next couple of weeks as time is not on his side Spanish Dave is on the case for a villa for this family but we need the money to get them there, a car, and insurance just in case

The second case is another family, mum dad and 2 kids, he is being medically discharged after 22 years in the army as when in Afghanistan earlier this year was diagnosed with MS, to make matters worse, his wife has also just been diagnosed with MS, as those of you who know me know that my wife has MS and I know what the future holds for them. His wife works in a school so it would have to be in a school holiday period I am afraid which is more expensive for flights.

The third case is a TA soldier who was shot twice (same incident) in Afghanistan, he was the first case in and his property is squared away already in November, once again we need to get him there, every bit of support you offer is really appreciated by everybody.

Due to the RBL auctions imminent I have to I am afraid ask for cash only for the flights and cars as we as a website always support the RBL with auctions.

HSBC ...
    Acct Name: holidays4heroes
    Sort Code: 40-12-09
    Acct Number: 41416081

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081
    SWIFT: MIDLGB2120G

PayPal: info @ holidays4heroes.org

IF YOU SEND USING PAYPAL:
    for payment type, click personal, then GIFT,
    there will be no charges levied on Hols4H !!!

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

£10 sent mate. Fecking skint so it's the best i could do.

3. Thanks mate. Anything is enough.

4. We are prepared to provide a 3 bed 3 bath villa with swimming pool and collect and reurn from St Javier aiport Murcia

Cheers
    Jacqueline and Tom

5. Noted MH, thanks.

6. Raided my knicker fund 8O & sent a bit of cash via paypal

7. No-one needs knickers!

Oh, and BUMP.

8. Money sent

9. Donated