Holidays

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by johne, Mar 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where are you off to this year? Were off to Bali in the morning for three weeks. :thumright:

2. Not sure yet, I am a bit pissed off with long haul thinking of a couple of weeks in Slough :thumright:

IDOITDEEPER

3. Going back to West Palm Beach, Florida to do some more flying with my buddy. Three weeks kid free fun !!!

4. Ye were kid free as ours are 30 year old.

5. Op Herrick for 6 months.. with the Royals!!!

6. Life is one long holiday here in beautiful sunny Cyprus! But this year, it's off to Florida again for our Buddy's 50th birthday, taking in a Bahamas cruise whilst we're there. Plenty of travelling, but well worth it.
    If anyone fancies Cyprus, the beer's still £1 a pint, and I'll get the first round!

7. As it is so tough sitting in the sun in SE Spain my self and CinC Home Fleet off to;

Malta in March 7 days
    UK April 4 days
    UK July/August 35 days

Then in Nov/Dec. 2008
    UK
    San Francico
    South Island NZ
    Noosa Heads, Queensland
    Perth Western Australia
    Singapore
    UK 51 days.

8. Krakow for a long weekend in April
    umming and ahhing about western Canada in the summer to see my new neice or nephew
    Hopefully a nice week in Egypt - Sharm - once the heat of the summer has cooled.

9. Majorca again. Sister in Law lives there in a huge villa with pool, beer fridge and BBQ. The down side is we (and for "we" read "Mrs Drunken") have to feed her cat while she's off on her Spanish OU residential.
    Bummer.....

10. Holiday was in the UK this year, Guzz, London and and Sussex.

11. I'll be in Cyprus at the end of July. Missus' son is based out there with the RMP near Pathos, so we are staying with him for 10days- £1 a pint sounds good

12. Mrs McC arrives out here next weekend and following weekend we are off to Penang (Malaysia) for a week.

April McC returns to Europe for a visit so Mrs McC will meet up and off to see family in Paris then Holland, then back to sunny Singers again.

McC

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well... :cool:

In two weeks I'll be travelling up to Singapore then across the Bali, then up to Hong Kong before stopping in Bangkok, then hop down to Phuket for a rest, before returning to Singapore for a night in Raffles before catching my return flight back to Diego Garcia (and anyone who says I'm already on a holiday doesn't know the half of it!) :relax:

14. Just got back from 2 weeks on the White Line doing the Windies and we arrived back on the Saturday morning all jet lagged etc and went down and booked the next one to Mexico,Panama Canal in the afternoon.

Just a question of keeping my head down and saving the pennies to pay for it all now !!

15. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Due to fly from Montreal tomorrow, arriving Heathrow Monday morning, to spend a relaxing 2 weeks back in the UK allowing the kids to see their grandparents again.

16. Singapore for 2 weeks
    LK of 2 days
    Penang for 4 days.
    Xian for 3 days.
    Singapore 2 days
    HOME for a rest …
    Manchester 4 days to get back to reality..
    Guzz for 3 days to mellow out before returning to work..

17. When you in Bali Sarge ? Were here till 26th of march.

18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

24-28 Mar 08, in Candi Dasa... you?

19. ....here

[​IMG]

20. Cornwall for mr (again) :w00t: