Holidays 4 Heroes - Fresh case needs your help

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Apr 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Injured infanteer, currently at Headley court with ongoing treatment, we have to fit him in with the treatment schedule, which means he can only travel to our villas in Spain in a one week bracket in July......... Due to Ryannair and Easyjet etc cashing on on the peak season its bloody dear, especially with him having to travel from a local airport.

Not only does his Mrs have to cater for an injured Infantry squaddie, she is also full time mum to a 9 year old girl....... who is also special needs. To say she is a trooper is an understatement.

Auctions aside we need to raise about £650 to get them a flight, sort them a suitable car out, transport this side etc and ensure they get a much deserved break.

As a bonus everyone who donates a tenner, will automatically be entered in this raffle

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=121657.html

Just our way of giving something back, and to demonstrate you cnuts aren't taken for granted.

Paypal: [email protected]

Bank: HSBC
    Account name: Holidays4heroes
    Sort code: 40-12-09
    Acct No: 41416081

When you bid, put a reference of some type if by bank tx then I can issue a raffle ticket number.[/

2. I sent a donation via paypal

I hope that's ok

3. Cheers Tommo you're a star mate.

4. No worries. I try to help out when I can.

Hope he has a good break with his family.

5. donated

6. Cheers Nobby, same old faces. :D

7. Bump.

I expect £650 worth of donations when I get back from the boozer you lovely people. :wink:

8. Bump..

9. Good response so far folks, well done I'm proud of you!

Not yet there so keep it going, tell EVERY cnut you know. :director:

10. Bump x 2

11. Fellas and ladies, just a quick one:

You may be going out tonight to lash up with your mates, how much will you spend? Why are you doing it? I like a lash up as much (If not more) than the next bloke but just consider this.

2 less wets is around a fivewr left in your pocket, a fiver you won't miss for those drinks. A fiver that could send this lad who has given everything and asks nothing a holiday with his family who have and are going through worse times than missing out on a couple of pints tonight.

Think about it.

Thankyou.

MLP

12. How's this one going so far MLP? Almost done and dusted?

13. MLP does the organisation use Twitter as a form of marketing. You may get more donations, as well as keeping people up to date with cases and stories.

Just an idea

14. The bears have facebook mate so we use that, tbh there isn't enough hours in the day to do all that is done at the minute but we may in the future time permitting.

15. Not by a long shot Sol, we really, really need people to dig deep here.

16. Done via PayPal.

Sterling work, MLP!

17. I do fcuk all Sol, I just ask for money, it's you lot who donate who do the stirling work.

BZ

18. Donated, sorry it's not much.

19. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Donated