Holiday Leave

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Scarface2009, Jul 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just wondering with the six weeks you get off, do you have to take them when permitted or whenever you want, also if i pass basic, can i take holidays at any time in phase 2/
  2. Now why not try thinking for yourself. Phase 2 is training, how can you take leave during training?
  3. :wink: Take no notice of Slim :wink: You can take leave anytime you want in the RN. Just put in a request form to your Divisional officer. Always Granted for Newbies ( Retention Retention :lol: :lol: )
  4. Shitt the entire bed..................

5. Twice !!
  6. I believe that they are bringing a new scheme in where there is a pool of spare instructors. These spare instructors (one for each trainee in Phase II) will be sent on leave and just await the call when one of the students wishes to take his or her 'hols'. They will then be recalled as required to undertake one-to-one instruction for the returning holidaymaker.

It's a human rights issue.

7. You can have the whole six weeks in a oner, or one day off a week till it's used up or any combination of the two. Just let the navy know so they can re-arrange everyone elses time off so at least one person turns to per day :roll: :roll:
  8. they will even ask the Wafu's to fly you ashore if your ships at sea!!!

Stone the F***ing Crows!!!!
  9. To be fair, I think I'll take 45 days of all this leave I've got outstanding. I won't have to be back at work until the 2nd of October.

Oh, hang on, I fcuking can't. Because funnily enpugh you go on leave when the RN lets you.
  10. Kin Hell, why did I leave, only get 25 days now!!!!
  11. And I've had my Easter leave. :lol:

I am Mr watch on stop on deployed though.
  12. I'm sure my 'puter started playing violins when you posted that 8O :wink:
  13. It's when I'm at home I want the sympathy Wrecker....
  14. Sh1t and syphilis Monty, sh1t and syphilis :D :D
  15. Thanks Monty. I now have coffee all over my 'puter screen AGAIN. :lol: