Holdall/Bag/Suitcase Question for RNAC

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by creddly, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys, just wondering what are the size limitations at the Royal Navy Acquaint Course?

I've recently bought a bag that is way too small to put all my stuff in, so I've sent the thing back.

I was just wondering if THIS is too big to take to RNAC?

Any recommendations would be great thanks.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Creddly, fcuksake mate, use a bag big enough to fit all your gear in and don't take to much eh.
  3. So they won't go apeshit if it's too big?

Lol, thanks for the answer mate.
  4. wet_blobby

Apparantly they only go apeshite with people asking bone questions.
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Hmmn, call it ESP, but I bet there'll be a few choice words of advice on this thread in the morning. :dwarf:
  6. Oh shit, is there any way to delete it?

People are always on my back anyway without an excuse. This is a free "Creddly-hate" ticket gifted on a silver platter !!

7. wet_blobby

not now....... :dwarf:
  8. Ahh no worries Wet. I'm guessing I'm going to receive much harsher words from my superiors at Raleigh.

9. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Any recommendations would be great thanks.[/quote]>>>>>>>>>>

Creddey,Please cancel your application for the RN, The RAF is much better....honest,Salvation Army is better still.
  10. And Ladies and Gents, the ride begins...

11. Creddy, Go and have your cocoa and two DBs and go to bed sweetie,night night.
  12. How about you go to bed? Remember, you've only got a week off and you'll be back up early for School on Monday.

Lord knows you need your English classes with spelling and punctuation like that.
  13. You are havin' a ferkin' laugh.
  14. LOL NZ, I'm glad yours is out of the way.

Believe me, I expected much worse.

15. :thumright: Good luck on your course Creds, don't get so wound up that you don't enjoy the experience.
  16. Thanks mate

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it now. I want to concentrate hard when I'm there as I'm told a report of your performance goes back to AFCO.

I want my recruitment officer to know he's made the right choice.
  17. Credley, If anything is going to get higthepig back on site, this could just about do it

18. Thanks creddy,Cocoa, cocoa, cocoa.
    I am usually in bed by 2200, but I have to get up for pain reasons two/three times a night, and usually go on the computer. I noticed you were still on the computer at 0317. I am up at 0600 every morning. I bet you do not surface untill at least 1100. This is not good for you. You will need to change your habits before joining Raleigh. Anyway I was only joking, I wish you all the best of luck, but to reiterate it is no good seeking advice on fitness, as you have done on previous posts and having your present sleep pattern. A servce saying "if you stay up with the owls, you must rise with the eagles" (more to do with having a late session on the piss)
  19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Creddly: Take a Lidl's carrier bag (you are a Chav, right?!). Roll ups and skins will fit in your shellsuit pocket... :roll:
  20. Creddly, you can have TOO much information, such as you get confused.
    Sometimes it is best to be in blissful ignorance and let things suprise you a bit.
    In any case I hope you find it worthwhile and enjoy yourself.
    Just take what you are told packed in a sensible bag; really no one will care too much.
    What is an aquaint course in any case, can anyone tell me. Is it something new?