hoho

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by moshe7158, Apr 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: fake passports assanation of hamas leader

My dear lord, someone should lock you up.

2. Re: fake passports assanation of hamas leader

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Re: fake passports assanation of hamas leader

4. Re: fake passports assanation of hamas leader

That's right, play the 'You Hate Jews!' card because some of us find the extra judicial Judge, Jury and Executioner style of Mossad Death Squads a little hard to swallow. :roll:
    While, I'm sure none of us objects to a Sovereign nation defending itself the Israel Government and the IDF have shown on numerous occaisions its contempt for civilian casualties and or the rights of it's neighbouring States people to govern themselves.
    I always give a tsk when Israelis play the 'No one likes us' song. From a group who have suffered so much themselves you might expect a little empathy for those who have been dispossessed from their land.
    Do one, you illiterate moron.

5. hey bootnick what your saying is also true i am no moron,have u lived there ,didnt think u did

6. Afrur by any chance ? :roll:

Sitting in the chat room like he did the last time. . .

7. If you want the infamous 'Cock Of The Week' trophy THAT bad, just ask for some more votes, you don't have to stretch your already over-loaded brain to the task of trying to formulate sentences. We respect your differences, (special) needs, and lack of mental CPU.

8. 't' Indeed?

t OFF!

(Edited to add: G myself.)

9. Am I stupid, p1ssed or just blind? Whats going on here?

10. You are all three you little minx you; however, in this case you appear to have just stumbled across a post editing little spunk trumpet.

11. Some times I think the master race may have the solution!

12. I'm flattered mate.

13. Oh, right so. Thanks for that JJ.

14. what small faceless people u are

15. another faceless ass

16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Speak for yourself, I'm a large fat cnut.

17. You may like it but you are not the first !

18. i think u dont think and u should stay in the boiler room ???where u belong old fart

19. omg so should u