hoho

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by moshe7158, Apr 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ,

Copied from blogs (original entry) - post comments here.[marq=down]

2. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

WTF are you on? Not rascist, no not much! Have a word with yourself you raving tool.
    As for 'Terrorist cells' I see from your avatar and having read some of your other BS that you have a liking for Israel, oh the irony! Mossad roving the World assasinating all and sundry who get up their noses ring any bells? Terrorising/killing waiters and using multiple gash passports seems to be the style for the Israeli civil servant.
    And while we're on the subject of foreigners destroying a countries 'culture', (Very odd coming from someone concerned about Australia!) I've noticed while tramping (NZ version of hiking, rambling etc.) that by far the biggest despoilers of my countries backcountry are....yes you guessed it Israelis.
    Among other issues are. Using Department of Conservation backcountry huts and not paying fees, leaving huts in a mess, not using hut toilets but beshitting the bush itself and then not even burying their shoite.
    Usually when not tramping they're found roving NZ's roads in cut rate campervans that have no internal sewage system and when they park up for the night any nearby bush can standby for a visit and again fecal matter is left unburied to fester.
    Overall Australia is welcome to them.

3. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

hoho

4. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

So it would have been better if it had been left to the Aboriginies then?

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Re: how to emigrate to austraila

Over reacting springs to mind.

One of my best muckers is jewish and says that Israelis are arrogant tossers with a chip on their shoulders.

Humma. I'm telling.

6. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

Chip on both shoulders :evil:

7. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

And they have a habit of killing people with their shit driving..

Really? And here was I thinking that they on one hand complain about terrorism, yet on the other just love to kill people. And whine about the war, using that as an excuse to keep killing anyone they don't like.

One country I'll never visit - mostly because of the number of middle eastern stamps in my passport :)

8. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

Blimey, you're a bit of a tool aren't you?

9. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

Here we have a classic example of why there is a need for the use of contraception when special needs couples indulge in sexual relations, Moshes Mum and Dad obviously slipped through the net.

10. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

So you've been in their Army then? You'll be used to killing innocent civilians then.. How the f*ck did the Aussies let you in???

11. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

WOW where the fcuk did this cnut come from

12. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

And purpler twit calls me an O2 thief!

13. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

I've put him forward for COTW

14. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

I humbly beg to second :evil:

15. Re: how to emigrate to austraila

haha thats funny