HMS Westminster holds the age old Crossing the Line Ceremony

"Traditions play an important role within the armed forces and particularly the Royal Navy and we must strive to ensure they survive
Quite right.

Neptune must have been looking after us as there were no suspect vessels within sight
Except that's the Friday Toast buggered.

(OK, I realise that he meant for the duration of the Ceremony)

DruAde

Lantern Swinger
As I remember when the kid did it this year the XO went through the dunking as well. As you say N G, quite incredible. Its good to see the girls dont get let off. She said the bears arrived in the mess , pinned her to the floor and puch the cr*p out of her. Damn right too Ive been wanting to do that from time to time for the past 21 years lol.

Last edited:

tomcat24

Lantern Swinger
As I remember when the kid did it this year the XO went through the dunking as well. As you say N G, quite incredible. Its good to see the girls dont get let off. She said the bears arrived in the mess , pinned her to the floor and puch the cr*p out of her. Damn right too Ive been wanting to do that from time to time for the past 21 years lol.
do they really punch sailors during crossing the line?

dsgrnmcm

Lantern Swinger
As I remember when the kid did it this year the XO went through the dunking as well. As you say N G, quite incredible. Its good to see the girls dont get let off. She said the bears arrived in the mess , pinned her to the floor and FIST* the cr*p out of her. Damn right too Ive been wanting to do that from time to time for the past 21 years lol.
Fixed it.*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DruAde

Lantern Swinger
lol dsgrnmcm indeed...... If you could possibly edit the other bit after as it reads a bit worrying now as I was only interested in punching her :D.

Well she said she was punched . Im guesing not that hard just roughed up a bit and all a bit of a laugh.

Last edited: