HMS Victorious - Where in the world?

OK James by an out right majority its Gib. Now dish the dirt on why they need to know. We won't tell anyone it will be a secret.

Nutty

JamesH

Lantern Swinger
Thanks to everyone who replied, and I'll make sure the info gets to the owner of the picture.

Unfortunately the rush is due to a rather pressing deadline with terminal cancer. I'll have a tot tonight for John, maybe some of you would like to join me - and no, I'm not buying.

James.

JamesH said:
Thanks to everyone who replied, and I'll make sure the info gets to the owner of the picture.

Unfortunately the rush is due to a rather pressing deadline with terminal cancer. I'll have a tot tonight for John, maybe some of you would like to join me - and no, I'm not buying.

James.
One large Woods duly sunk for John, may his particular God be with him.

Nutty

Nutty said:
JamesH said:

James.
One large Woods duly sunk for John, may his particular God be with him.

Nutty
A neaters sank by me and ditto to the above

I was on that draft 60/62 and it's Gib.I bloody hate big ships but I have to admit that was a good two years draft,went to some great countries and I mean lots of them.
Got a Navy News video of that time.