Hms Victorious 66

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by scouse, Oct 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done Scouse, that was me pushing that Bucc back on to 12 spot on the angle with "Alpha " tractor lol

2. :oops: notice the grubber in 801s bucc ,slammed the cabs brakes on to hard :roll: :roll: :roll:

3. My old man and his brother were on her in 66!

4. Some great stuff on this link mate. Cheers

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Did Vic. go into Sydney on this trip. There was a Carrier there when we went in on the Oberon in '66, I wandered over for the mail, met some sort of Reggie who " wasn't impressed by the state of me" and made various suggestions as to how I could improve things, I thanked him for his advice but explained that the boat was leaving shortly so I wouldn't have time to implement it as the Captain like having his Signalman on the Boat when she sailed.

6. YEP, Both Sydney and Freemantle 27TH OCT and 18 TH NOV a week in each port :D :D :D :D

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Thanks for that scouse, some of us got a jolly up to the town of Oberon in the Blue Mountains, cracking run with to much hospitality by the locals, it was embarrasing when they came down to the Boat for a look around the following week, although they enjoyed it, it was nothing like the time they had shown us.